Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 6:05 AM
Individual Limb Sliders?
I'm trying to figure out how to adjust the individual limb morph multipliers (ie upper & lower arms, feet, etc) to change for the fatness of the sim. I don't know what values i'm supposed to use or to change. I've seen mods like slider range extenders that can create extreme morphs, and i want to extend the values to a wider range without going to the point of impossible. is there a tutorial on this or something?
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 9:46 AM
I'm not sure what you mean - you want to modify the fat/thin game morph? If so, that's really not possible. The game uses a mesh morph for fat/thin (and fit) and you'd have to modify every clothing mesh in the game.

Probably what you need is to make a bone-based facial slider that expands the frame, maybe separate sliders for the individual parts you're talking about. This would have to be applied to individual sims. You'd have to download Delphy's Small Tools set (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=372169), use the CAS Slider Template Creator to create a template slider, extract the BoneDeltas from that package, edit and replace them. I don't know of a tutorial but maybe someone else does.
Sockpuppet
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 5:28 AM
yup
-Create a slider file using Delphy's Cas slider template.
-Extract the BOND files from the new package using s3PE.
-Edit the BOND files using Delphy's BoneDeltaeditor.
-Import them back into the package with s3PE.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 7:47 PM
YES that's what I mean! I'm talking about the sliders that adjust the xyz scales and translations of the bones. Not morphs, I can see where that's confusing. But like I said, I dont know the values or any identification of the individual bones.
I'll try Delphy's Cas slider template and see how it turns out.
Sockpuppet
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 11:02 PM
Always made the mistake to scale my slider(bodybuilderslider) absoluut instead of incremental.
It made all related bones scale along wich makes the hands and feet go tremble, think you need to set ''W'' to 1 to avoid that.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 7:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BloomsBase
Always made the mistake to scale my slider(bodybuilderslider) absoluut instead of incremental.
It made all related bones scale along wich makes the hands and feet go tremble, think you need to set ''W'' to 1 to avoid that.

Thanks, I was wondering how to stop that