Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 6:54 AM
Default No Butler on Phone List
Hi Guys

Having a problem - I have installed LN and all is working fine apart from the fact I have no butler on my phone list. I have a Sim at full celebrity level, 400000 in the bank and a spare bed at the ready and no luck!

Any ideas? I would love to be able to use this feature!

Many thanks
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 7:40 AM
Are you saying that when your sim calls for services, there is no listing for the butler?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 9:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AnnaIME
Are you saying that when your sim calls for services, there is no listing for the butler?

That's the one. Any ideas?
Instructor
#4 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 2:35 PM
Have no idea. But be thankful, perhaps. I have a celebrity couple (teacher and doctor) who hired a butler that disappeared several days ago. I can't fire him, I can't call the service to get a new butler, and I can't find him. So my sims are stuck paying for a maid AND a butler because I can't do anything in game to rectify the issue. Or at least, nothing I can find. I suppose I could use "reset" sim. I haven't tried that yet.

I am an Angel who has tamed the Dragon. For I am NOT crunchy, NOR good with ketchup!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 8:27 PM
I had the same issues. It was a mod. Not sure which one but I remember it was not one I suspected. If you take your mods out and call service and have butlers on your list. Then one of your mods is blocking it. Oh yeah I think it was adult babysitter was the mod that did it for me.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 7:10 PM
yes i am having this problen no bulter service
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 7:12 PM
yes i cannot find anyplace to get bulter service. also cannot find no listing for bulter in phone service