Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 11:51 PM
Sekhmet Hawas + Online dating = <3 Help?
I am actively on a challenge (egypt) and it requires that I take a picture of Sekhemet Hawas for an online dating profile.. then I have to deliver it to him and see what he thinks. I have taken his photo with all cameras available.. and nothing?! I know this may sound silly.. but I'm really stumped! I must be doing something wrong.. advise? Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 4:51 AM
When you are taking a picture with the camera, it should give you an indicator of the 'subject' of your photo before you take it. So before you actually take the picture, take time aiming and move the screen angles a bit to make sure that the subject text matches what you think you're taking a picture of. It may well be that while you think you've got a specific sim in focus, the camera thinks you're taking a picture of something that is nearby, and that sim just happens to be in the shot.

It's been a while since I played with the camera feature, so I don't remember what it will actually say when you have the crosshairs over the right spot, in this case focused on Sekhemet. Good luck, hope this helps!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 5:46 AM
Pretty sure you have to click on the camera in your inventory and there's an option to take the flim out, which has the photo inside. I can't recall what's it called though sorry, but try doing that and you will probably see what I mean anyways.
Alchemist
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 7:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grafxgirlie
I am actively on a challenge (egypt) and it requires that I take a picture of Sekhemet Hawas for an online dating profile.. then I have to deliver it to him and see what he thinks. I have taken his photo with all cameras available.. and nothing?! I know this may sound silly.. but I'm really stumped! I must be doing something wrong.. advise? Thanks in advance!

I'm pretty sure I read that photography was broken since either Late Night or Generations. I just got those EPs, so I don't really know from first-hand experience.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by applefeather2
I'm pretty sure I read that photography was broken since either Late Night or Generations. I just got those EPs, so I don't really know from first-hand experience.

It was broken, specifically in Egypt with Generations. So if the OP has GEN installed, it's not going to work.
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 4:29 AM
I had this same problem. I wish they made it a little more user-friendly or gave you some more direction on how to complete it.

Here is how it worked for me.

click on the camera in your inventory on which you have the picture.
Select View Pictures
click on the picture of the person (Sekhmet Hawas in your case)

The deliver option will then appear on your main screen! Yay!