Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 5:13 AM
Chemistry set bug and Teleportation bug?
First, I don't know exactly where this goes. There isn't a technical help section. My problem isn't mod-related, but it seems that the only people who can fix these problems are those who can mod. EA forums are le fail.

Anyhow, I have 2 bugs that has been plaguing my game:

1) When using the Catalyst Chemistry Lab Station (in Bridgeport), my sim changes into a lab uniform. The lab uniform is seen as "Miscellaneous #" in the "change outfit" option after my sim finishes using the station. After EVERY use of the station, my sim would get one extra lab coat in his "change outfit" option. I have like 32 "Miscellaneous" outfits. Is there a mod to change the chemistry set to NOT change your clothes when used? This will fix the problem for sure.

2) My sim works at the hospital (in Bridgeport), and when I try to "teleport to work" using the Teleportation Pad, my sim would just go into the Teleportation Pad, stand there, and go out. Seems the teleport path to go to the hospital to work is screwed up. I can teleport my other sims working in sports or as a thief, but for the hospital, it's just messed up. I don't know if this is prominent only in Bridgeport or not.

Also, If anyone can, can you verify if this bug is not with my town/savegame? I have been playing in Bridgeport for a long long time (I carry my saves throughout the releases of the expansions/stuff packs), and frankly, I've done alot in the town and with my sim and would rather not restart.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 8:55 AM
Well, the lab coat issue is definitely a bug. I get that, too.

Don't know about the teleportation though.