Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 11:09 PM
CC not showing up
OK, there's probably hundreds of these kinds of thread on here, but I've been having a problem with my CC ever since I installed the latest update and I was wondering if anyone else was having a similar problem.

Since I installed 1.24, the CC from the Sims 3 store won't install. I can click 'install', and they appear in the 'installed content' box, but disappear once I try to play the game or close the launcher. Other CC (like on this site) works fine, just the 'official' stuff won't work.

I've tried getting an answer from EA support, but trying to get a straight answer from them is like trying to get blood from a stone. I've tried the standard fixes, but it's not working. Any ideas?
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 8:14 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Discussion - Sims 3 Custom Content
    Remember, as the message said that displayed before you posted your thread...

If you're having any problem, issue, error, or glitch with your game, that's a job for MTS's Help section. There's both articles with common issues as well as Q&A support forums where you can ask questions and get specific help.

Game Help:TS3 CC Basicswiki
    Game Help:Installing Sims 3 Package Fileswiki
    Game_Help:Remove Sims3 Custom CC Wizardwiki

Everything you need to know about downloading, installing, using, or removing custom content is in the above-linked FAQs.

If you still have trouble, you can post a new thread in the Help Q&A forums. There's a link to the Help Q&A forums at the top of every FAQ in the Help section. If you do post there, make sure to read and follow the directions that will display before you post there!

Good luck, and happy simming! :)

Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Referred to Help.