Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 5:00 AM
I really like the changes it makes the site better, but I must inform you that in your post when I moused over the donation link it is inserted incorrectly as it is trying to go to http://donate.php
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#77 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 9:55 AM
mooch, User Tools -> User Control Panel -> My Downloads

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Field Researcher
#78 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
My Downloads

Some of you who have been here a long time may remember this feature from last year (2005). It is, essentially, a way of tracking what you have downloaded from MTS2 over time. I turned on tracking of this data as a stealth change at the beginning of December, and now present it to the public.

You may access the My Downloads screen at: http://www.modthesims2.com/mydownloads.php

You might enjoy the pretty graph too

Excellent news! It means we don't have to keep 101 tabs open in our browsers to remember what we downloaded. Which means we can go back to the poster immediately if something doesn't work properly, or to say thanks. (I prefer to thank creators for the nice item that works well rather than just for the effort ).

(Ancient) Sims 2 stories | Adventurous, Bookworm, Eco-Friendly, Genius, Over-Emotional
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 7:10 PM
Question
Quote:
Profile Pages for Creators:

The revamp for members also applies to Creators......Profile Pages can be customised even further, in the following ways:

- You can choose one of the existing MTS2 colour schemes as the style for your Profile Page. For example, Lethe_s' profile looks best in Hello Kitty, so she can specify that every time people view her page (assuming they don't have the No Profile Override on - see later), that they view it in the Hello Kitty colours.

- If you want even more flexibility, you can also specify your own Profile colours - see my Profile (http://www.modthesims2.com/member/delphy) for an example. This allows you to change parts of the pages to suit your own colour scheme or preferred look without impacting the rest of the site. If you need help on this, just ask.

Hi

I was just wondering if this feature is still possible? You see, I had specified my own profile colours using the chart, and it worked for about three-four weeks, I think, before going back to default forum colours. I made sure the 'custom' box was checked, tried redoing it - nothing. Obviously it's not a huge problem or a big deal at all - it was just nice while it lasted and I was wondering whether it's something I'm doing that's wrong or whether, with the recent server trouble and new server installation, this feature was pushed down the priority list until everything was more reliable and stable

Thanks!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#80 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 8:37 PM
schuldig,

Custom profile colours are only available to people once they get to 10 downloads or more. There was a bug in the original code that allowed it to be used for anybody, hence why it worked for a while.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 11:13 PM
Oh, I see Thanks for the reply, I suppose I'll have to upload more stuff to get it back :D
Page 4 of 4