Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A request to me a challenge ***unsupported since sims 3***

by ambron Posted 4th Nov 2006 at 4:17 PM - Updated 2nd Jul 2011 at 10:24 AM by ambron

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 88 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 12:03 AM
Very nice work.
Scholar
#27 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 12:55 AM
I've only downloaded two houses since I'm playing the Sims... Well now the count's on 3 :D
Thanks a lot, you did an amazing work here, specially on the decoration
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 7:41 AM
Absolutly Wonderful!!!!

One request, can you do one of the house empty, Please? I can't afford to subscribe to millions of different places and in order for me to get some of the items I would need to.

Thanks inadvance.........
Field Researcher
#29 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 8:40 AM
This house is a masterpiece! Thank you for all your hard work with this. I know personally how hard it can be to make "real" homes from a floorplan but this one is wonderfully made and the details are amazing I will let you know if I have any problems with it but I doubt it

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 9:21 AM
WOW super lot really lovely work and time u have put into it all thanks so much for this its wonderful.....u do have a talent .

In The Dead Of Night When U Dream Im Waiting There In The Shadows For My chance To Love You.
Research Worker
Original Poster
#31 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 9:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Raynee
Absolutly Wonderful!!!!

One request, can you do one of the house empty, Please? I can't afford to subscribe to millions of different places and in order for me to get some of the items I would need to.

Thanks inadvance.........

Raynee, they are all free sites with free memberships it will not cost you anything except your time.
Succes shopping
Test Subject
#32 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 12:28 PM
By god that's fantastic! I love it! I have 3 of them in Pleasantview, it's like a posh estate! WOOT go you dude!!

Fag break, a waitresses faveourite time of day!!
Test Subject
#33 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 12:53 PM
LIKE WHOA... it rocks... the best house ever... why dont you make another one??? ur good at it... regrats
Field Researcher
#34 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 2:24 PM
Awesome, beautiful...

I'm going to stop modding the sims 2.
Test Subject
#35 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 2:36 PM
Wow ! It looks fantastic =D Thxx (K)
Field Researcher
#36 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 4:38 PM
Beautiful and inspirational...not that I could ever aspire to create such a marvelous work of art. Congratulations. I love it.

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
Test Subject
#37 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 4:51 PM
yes the pic are beautyful but i cant see all the objects ingame and i dont know why have i to download all the credits?i dont know wat are all the objects help pls T_T

ps:sry my english isnt good xD
Research Worker
Original Poster
#38 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Oliv1a
yes the pic are beautyful but i cant see all the objects ingame and i dont know why have i to download all the credits?i dont know wat are all the objects help pls T_T

ps:sry my english isnt good xD

Oliv1a, The house and garden are to download, if you want the furnishing or parts of it, you need to go to the sites I mentioned in the shopping list.

Good luck with your search,
Ambron
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 6:41 PM
I'm so glad you stuck with this one. It looks absolutely amazing. Job well done!

He wasn't always an EVIL monkey.
Forum Resident
#40 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by corvidophile2
I can see how much work went on this lot, it's PERFECT, thanks for sharing and congrats on the feature!

Quote:
I'm so glad you stuck with this one. It looks absolutely amazing. Job well done!

My thoughts exactly. :lovestruc

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#41 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 10:36 PM
A very very nice house!! thanx for sharing..but I had a problem...the game crashed while loaded to enter the lot......? can someone help me? thx
Research Worker
Original Poster
#42 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 6:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bluee2005
A very very nice house!! thanx for sharing..but I had a problem...the game crashed while loaded to enter the lot......? can someone help me? thx

Hi Bluee2005
Do you have all EP's and/or do you have Numenor's wall hack "properly" installed, and/or do you have Numenor's re-colourable wooden stairs installed.
These are the first three things I can think of. I haven't had any complains yet about crashing the game. But when something else comes to my mind I will let you know.
Have a nice day, Ambron
Test Subject
#43 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 6:50 AM
This is THE MOST stunning house I have ever seen uploaded!
Its functional and beautiful!
Its not too large, its not too small.
its not overtaken by a lovely garden, Its Amazing!

I don't even know who is worth moving into this house! Im going to have to work on this!
Your awesome!

Myshuno!!!

Awesome word: Risorial (rye-sor'-ee-al) adj. pertaining to laughter; causing laughter; risible (rizz'-ibb-ul).
Alchemist
#44 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 7:33 AM
Great job indeed, either the inside and the outside are fantastic, a pleasure for the eyes. Thank you, kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#45 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 12:33 PM
hi ambron..
I have all that stuff installed...
Research Worker
Original Poster
#46 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 1:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bluee2005
hi ambron..
I have all that stuff installed...

Another thing that could cause the problem. It is built in a custom neighbourhood, have you installed it in a maxis one or custom? Maybe a bit tricky to you, a thing I sometimes do when i'm having problems with starting the game or something with playing. (It is no advice but you can consider to do so) Is throw away the groups cache, cigen and contents of thumbnail folder. The first two are in Mydocuments/EA Games/The sims 2
With me it works fine all the time but if you think it is too risky, don't do it.
At this moment I have no other solution, I am sorry
Ambron
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 7:23 PM
Its beautiful.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 8:52 PM
Spectacular job it looks exactly like the home in the pic! I am loving it!
Test Subject
#49 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 7:10 PM
Great job. I really love this house. Also, the shopping list is a great idea. I'm finding sites I never knew about.
Test Subject
#50 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 4:26 PM
I have to say that this is the most original house I have seen created yet. Outstanding Job!!!!
Page 2 of 4