Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 4:42 AM
Default Limited Edition Content
Has anyone been able to download the 3 limited edition items? The installation instructions say that there is a redeem code option under Options but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone else have any luck?
Advertisement
Giblets for hire
#2 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 4:47 AM
It's under the main menu ("...") in-game. You don't need to download anything, the limited edition content is all on-disc.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 6:12 AM
You have to do the ... option from the main menu, if I recall correctly.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 11:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tuber101
You have to do the ... option from the main menu, if I recall correctly.

I figured out how to do it.

1. You can't do it from a game you are playing. You have to be in the main menu where you select the game or new game that you want to play.

2. Go to the main menu, click on options and you should see the option to redeem a code. Click on it, a screen will appear where you can type in the code. You can type it in without hyphens. click the check mark and, if you did it correctly, it will accept the code.
Instructor
#5 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 1:25 PM
This link: http://support.ea.com/app/answers/d...e-sims-medieval explains it quite well. I too had a problem finding it at first
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 3:29 PM
Thanks all! I found it. :D
Field Researcher
#7 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 3:39 PM
One related question, is it possible to open up all the outfits? Most heroes has a limited number of outfits set for their class, like dressing the queen in the healers dress?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 4:52 PM
I had the same question, lol thanks for clarifying that!

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. -Aristotle
Forum Resident
#9 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 4:50 AM
Also, if you downloaded the Limited Edition from EA, the code will be in your email telling you that it was ready to be downloaded.
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 2:45 PM
magenmoe and spotlight-sure - you unlock more and more outfits (and decor/furnishings) with each Ambition you complete. I have completed the first Ambition and got some cool new stuff.

Gives you something to aim for.