Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

FA H&M "Sack" dress for Toddlers - 6 colors

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,025 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 43,435 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 21st Jan 2008 at 6:26 AM
Updated: 7th Sep 2008 at 10:56 PM
So, for a long time I've been looking at this H&M stuff pack dress for adult females and cringing - I absolutely hate it. Not because there's something wrong with the textures, but because it just looks wrong on adults - It's very childish, first off, and it looks SO awful on them. It's a big sack, very unflattering. Finally, I had the idea to see if I could adapt the textures to a toddler mesh. I was pleasantly surprised at the results.

There are 6 colors, and the files are all clearly named. The format is: ERFBO_HMSack[Order in which I made them #]_[Main dress color][Tshirt Color]

There are characters from both Sanrio and San-x on some of them.
Red = Hello Kitty (Sanrio)
Green = Mamegoma (San-x)
Yellow = Yogurt-kun (San-x)
Grey = Badtz Maru (Sanrio)

There is a slight bump map that isn't showing so well in the photos, but it's there and correct - the dress looks like it's above the shirt and the pockets look like they're above the dress.

The other picture included is a bodyshop photo, only because it drove me batty trying to position a toddler correctly in game. @_@ Nearly tore my hair out and in the process I forgot to get a standing photo of the green one, and so its picture is from CAS.

I hope you enjoy these, I had a fun time making them and I have already started dressing my own sim toddlers in them. :D

Additional Credits:
Hair in BS photo from XM sims. (All other hair is Maxis.)
Skintones from Enayla.