Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 1:48 AM
Thank you so much for sharing this with us! It's a great idea, and easy to follow!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 1:09 PM
the pictures don't seem to work, just thought I'd say something.

Temporary Insanity is not being crazy for a short period of time, it's a two weeks paid vacation from reality.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cats_Eye_Moon85
the pictures don't seem to work, just thought I'd say something.
photobucket bandwith exceeded that's why the pics dont work.It gets reset tomorrow so they should work by then.You can download the tutorial if you cant wait lol

Sorry!

Corvi

You will find my older and newest creations here
Test Subject
#29 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 3:22 PM
Nice... Cant wait to try it out!
Banned
#30 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 6:39 PM
Wow, I wouldn't have known you didn't speak English as your first language if you hadn't told me! Great job, but I still suck at making lots. XP
Test Subject
#31 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 10:37 AM
Excellent job with the tutorial, now I'm inspired to make a fountain for my Sims. The most creative I get is just using the big uni fountain and combining it with a statue or another fountain with the moveobjects cheat. Your fountain is so much more creative and looks better too!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 8:05 AM
Great idea! Thank you!

Alia vel Margierytka
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 11:44 PM
Great tutorial. A lot of merged object tutorials are confusing but this one is clear and gave me some great ideas. I love it! :lovestruc

When life gives you lemons, study them and write a book about all the things you can do with lemons and win an award. 'Cause awards are shiny.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 7:29 AM
love it

Alastair :)
Instructor
#35 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 1:17 PM
WOW! this is so easy! thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
#36 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 8:17 PM
I think it a excellent idea!I found your tutorial so easy to follow,and had no problem at all understanding it.I've always want to do something like this but could never figger it out, so thank you so much for sharing it.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 6:58 AM
Thanks for sharing this great idea! Your tutorial was very easy to follow, and I canĀ“t wait to try this in-game!
Test Subject
#38 Old 17th May 2008 at 5:04 AM
Wow, amazing idea. Very clear tutorial with nice images too.
Thank you!
Test Subject
#39 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 6:11 AM
Default Thanks!
This was a really cool tutorial! And your English was a lot better than the vast majority of native speakers online
Page 2 of 2