Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2017 at 9:09 PM Last edited by anie_1981 : 3rd Jun 2017 at 4:45 PM.
Default [Solved] WCIF Mod for disallowing stray/wild animals exept deers Raccoons (NO Nraas Register)
I don't want to have stray pets, wild horses and unicorns in my town, but I like deers and raccoons. I know, that the best mod for that is NRass Register, but this mod is totally messing with my other mod, and that is why I'm looking for an alternative for Register. I could use NRaas Returner, but I don't know were to look for the game rules for what I need in this mod.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th May 2017 at 3:36 PM Last edited by barbarat : 24th May 2017 at 5:19 PM.
Hello anie_1981

I have some links for you below but if you do not mind my asking how is the Register mod totally messing with your other mod?
Perhaps if you identify the other mod we can help you a little more. Have you considered posting over at NRaas for help? That is what we are there for.

There are other options using Retuner and Story Progression if you prefer not to use Register. See if the links below help you:
See: How can I control the number of animals in my town? and How do I manage Strays and Wildlife? for available options On This Page At the very bottom of the page is a tuning file you might want to have to spawn more deer and raccoons.

See also More Tips for Controlling The Resident and Animal Population for additional options.

Hope this helps you out
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th May 2017 at 3:11 PM
NRaas Overwatch already takes care of the adoption process. What I want to dissablle is the stray pets, cats, dogs, horses, unicorns. The mod that the register has bad impact to is Kinky World 0.3. Register keeps giving other jobs to the services from this mod. If there was a way to make list of NPC that are not affected by the Register doings... Right now few NPC's are also affected, by the the game itself, That what is messing. Anywy, my game is now laggy, even reset town option doesn't help. I think it's even worse after reseting.The worse problem is the fact, that my sims are changing clothin extremlly long.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 29th May 2017 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anie_1981
NRaas Overwatch already takes care of the adoption process. What I want to dissablle is the stray pets, cats, dogs, horses, unicorns. The mod that the register has bad impact to is Kinky World 0.3. Register keeps giving other jobs to the services from this mod. If there was a way to make list of NPC that are not affected by the Register doings... Right now few NPC's are also affected, by the the game itself, That what is messing. Anywy, my game is now laggy, even reset town option doesn't help. I think it's even worse after reseting.The worse problem is the fact, that my sims are changing clothin extremlly long.

Did not realize you had the Kinky mod installed. The Kinky mod changes a lot within the game engines custom codes and is not compatible with several of the NRaas mods and will render mods such as Register and Error Trap, etc. unstable. It also will not work well with SP. I do not know what to suggest at this point as the mods you need to disable the animals more than likely will not function correctly. The Kinky mod is not supported at NRaas but you might want seek assistance from the creator of the Kinky mod.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th May 2017 at 9:07 PM
I have Story Progression and it works, I've just switched off Story progression options in Kinky. What I disslike in Kinky is the sim menu for changing clothing, but it's to difficult for me to explain... Normally when you click on sim/change clothing you can choose the clothing at this moment. With Kinky, menu appears when the time for the interaction comes, and gives you big pop up menu. Anoying... Everything seams to work for a while, but then savegame starts to be more and more laggy.
Theorist
#6 Old 29th May 2017 at 9:12 PM
The problem with kinkyworld is it's one of the most incompatible mods for Ts3. It changes heaps of stuff in the game and screws with plenty other mods.
You can swap it for Passion 2.6.4 (it uses all of KW's animations, plus many others) and it plays much nicer with other mods.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th May 2017 at 11:06 PM
I'll try, thanks. There is also other way, to simply have to kind of Thse Sims 3 folder from My Dociments, but it would be so anoying...
Theorist
#8 Old 30th May 2017 at 2:15 AM
Didn't really understand that..

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th May 2017 at 10:05 AM
I'm refering to The SIms 3 folder from My Documents. You wanna play with kinky, your changing folder's name, you wanna play without, again changing to kinky free folder.

I've tried Passion, it isn't so cool as Kinky, but it is some alternative. But my savegame is so much corrupted, that I'll have to evacuate my people from it (with Nraas Porter).
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 4:44 PM
Case solved, I've changed Kinky to Passion and returned to Register. I've also started to use Error Trap.