Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 12:49 AM
Default Resolutions!
New Years Day always brings about the discussion of resolutions to make, so what are yours? Are you adamant on sticking to them?

Mine are:
  • Get fit
  • Eat healthier
  • Improve my grades
  • Get a job
  • Get another piercing (or, rather, build up the bravery to do so)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 3:24 AM
I generally don't set resolutions because I am terrible at sticking to them, but I actually want to accomplish all of the things you mentioned!
  • The fitness I'm doing already. We had to change a habit of ours for a uni assignment so I decided to start jogging again.
  • Eating healthier - my aunt has lost 2.5 stone in the last few months and looks amazing. I may give her diet a go because I would like to lose 1-1.5 stone!
  • Get a 2:1 in my degree. I'm gonna work my arse off on my dissertation because if I do well on that then I'm pretty much guaranteed a good grade.
  • Make a decision about what to do when I graduate. I'm applying for postgraduate courses and a graduate job which looks pretty cool.
  • Piercings - ooooh yes! I just need the money really. Last one I had done I got super nervous for - don't know why because any pain is over before you even realise it occurred - and it was one of the least painful things ever.
  • Finally see a psychologist and get some treatment for my madness!
  • Pass my driving test. 5th time lucky?!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 3:42 PM
I'm really, really bad at keeping my resolutions, in part because I never write them down and wind up forgetting all about them. Hopefully this'll help!

1) Stop being so lazy and start writing again-- I really want to take part in NaNoWriMo this year, as long as I have the time to do so.
2) Eat healthier and cut back on soft drinks.
3) Take more style risks-- I wear virtually nothing but jeans year-round, which is getting pretty boring.
4) Learn to play this song on piano.
5) Be more outgoing.
Scholar
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 10:12 AM