Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Realism Skins - NON-DEFAULT and DEFAULT versions!

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 792 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 158,751 Views
Uploaded: 3rd Mar 2010 at 7:24 PM
Updated: 3rd Mar 2010 at 10:17 PM
There are a few skintones out there, I think they are all beautiful, but something made me want to give it a try for myself, and to create something I truly loved. So here I've made Realism Skins.

There is two versions, what with recent advances in mods here. A NON-DEFAULT and a regular default.

!!VERY IMPORTANT!!
In order for the NON-DEFAULT version to work you will need Rez's mod to enable more color dots. It can be found here.

You can download both, or just one. However, the NON-DEFAULT comes in only one color dot, where as the default can be used on all the color dots.

There is body skintones for TEEN-ELDER, MALE AND FEMALE.
There is face skintones for TODDLER-ELDER, MALE AND FEMALE.
The ALL FILES DEFAULT has all of the above mentioned files included it in.

It takes ten minutes to try out a new skin!
Just remember to delete your simcompositor.cache in My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3

There a few choices with the downloads.
Firstly, there is the NON-DEFAULT version.
Then there is a choice to download ALL FILES DEFAULTS. Either of those will save you the clutter, as it is only ONE file versus five or ten. It is also easy to find if you should need to delete it. You can choose between without female nipples or with nipples.
Finally there is files labeled INDIVIDUAL files. These have the default replacements separated into their age and gender categories. That way if you like to mix and match, you can.

Please do not edit, copy, or upload my files ANYWHERE without permission. Thank you.

Okay now for my modeling CC credits:
The models' eyes are Tiffany Glaze by Escand.
The blonde model's hair is a Pooklet'd Peggy hair by Abbey at GOS.
The brunette model's hair is Nouk Side Braid by Anubis.
The child model's hair is Nouk Long Curl Ponytail by Anubis.
Many of the models have HP's Under Your Brows eyebrows.
One of the models has Nandonalt's Groomed and Styled Brows.
The red headed model has the "perfect" brows from Two -shady- brows converted by Dal and her hair is Anubis' Myos conversion.