Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#101 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 6:34 PM
First what I want to say - thanks for this beautiful world.it's small,but pretty.
However , I found issues.In this world have a lot of routing.For example:I have seen some lots where "go here"interaction disappear and sims can't move to their destination,sometimes sims get stuck( I have this only 5 times ,but even that shows that there is routing issues),also I have a little lagg.That's odd cuz my game can run worlds much more bigers and much more crowded without any lagg.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nemiga
First what I want to say - thanks for this beautiful world.it's small,but pretty.
However , I found issues.In this world have a lot of routing.For example:I have seen some lots where "go here"interaction disappear and sims can't move to their destination,sometimes sims get stuck( I have this only 5 times ,but even that shows that there is routing issues),also I have a little lagg.That's odd cuz my game can run worlds much more bigers and much more crowded without any lagg.

You should tell Vibse about it, on her tumblr (http://fagersims.tumblr.com/). She'd change that.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#103 Old 5th May 2014 at 2:55 PM
I already posted at your tumblr but didn't know how best to describe the problem I've found. So I am trying here with a picture. There is a problematic spot just behind the spa/gym/criminal warehouse area. When Sims try to leave that area by boat, mostly because they want to visit the two dive spots that are near, they get stuck in their boats if they board them at the spot that I circled in the attached screenshot. I think it is because the water is initially deep enough for a boat but then becomes shallow again, so they can't leave that area anymore. I tried to fill that corner of water with rocks with the in-game world editor, but Sims simply ignore these obstructions and are actually able to walk through them. So I ended up with Sims and boats under those rocks.
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#104 Old 5th May 2014 at 3:54 PM
First of all I want to apologize for pretty much abandoning this tread. Thanks for all the nice comments that have been said in my absence!

As you've probably noticed by now, I haven't uploaded the world to MTS. I found the description requirements too expansive and stressful to be worth it. It's been a while since I finished Enekjaer now, and I don't really feel like taking up the challenge.

Regarding the issues that has been brought up:
Kampffenhoff: Multiple seasonal markers should not be an issue. There are a fair bit spread around different lot's in addition to the one on the festival lot, so that the lots will be decorated during winter.
Nemiga: I haven't heard anything about the "go here" interaction disappearing before, neither do I know what would cause the lag. Perhaps it's animals spawning on different islands? I haven't noticed any sims getting stuck while testing with twallan's overwatch, but i'm interested in knowing where it happened?
Babele44: Thanks for writing to me on my tumbler too, and bringing this issue to my attention! I haven't run in to the problem before, but I'm guessing it could be fairly easily fixed with a splosh of routing paint in CAW. I'll keep it in mind, should i ever decide to update the world again. As is, I don't find it to be too game-breaking, so I think I'll let it lie for now. Unless too many people disagree with me, haha.

It's almost been a year since the world came out, and I admit I've got other things on my mind, and I really want to focus on getting Dronningslund to be playable before sims 4 comes out 0:-)

My Tumblr!
Page 5 of 5