Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2013 at 3:50 PM Last edited by atchieonse1508 : 29th Mar 2013 at 2:29 PM.
Default Twilight Cast - Alice, Rosalie, & Bella
Hi!

Since it's already our spring break, I'm kind of aiming to create the entire twilight cast. But I'm still stuck on Alice. I started with her 'cause she's my fave.

I've been working on her all day but she's not quite there yet. I'm hoping I could finish her by the end of the week. (I hate getting stuck up on sims.)

This is her with the hairstyle that matches with the comparison pic:

I'll upload the 3/4 and Profile pics tomorrow. I gotta sleep. Please help.. Good night lol..
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 25th Mar 2013 at 4:29 PM
I think she already looks stunning. What makes her more Alice though is the makeup. Give her a little more purple lipstick and some brown eyeshadow.
Her chin should be a tad wider and her eyebrows much darker and closer to her eyes. Nose, lips and eyes looks spot on in my opinion!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Mar 2013 at 5:35 AM
Thanks malfoya. I'll update later, when I get finished with my other stuff.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Mar 2013 at 7:33 AM
Hey I'm back!

I kind of edited her a bit more other than the feedback from malfoya. I don't know if it's better or I just made it worse.
I think the eyes are too high and I increased the chin width but I guess it's still not spot on.

I can't see anything else wrong, probably 'cause I stared at it for too long. >_<

It's hard to find short hairs for S3. And I like her spiky hair back in Twilight. Does anyone know WCIF hairs that look like this?

I'm gonna try to include Rosalie on my next update. I just have to get some sleep.

"Oh Romeo, Wherefore art thou Romeo?" -Romeo+Juliet<3
Photobucket ID > seventeenjuicyshades_17
Inventor
#5 Old 26th Mar 2013 at 12:35 PM
Maybe you can pull her eyes down a click or two, but she looks absolutely stunning anyhow. One of the best celebrity sims I've seen in a long time!
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Mar 2013 at 7:13 PM
I would widen her chin just a tad, upturn her nose tip a little and make the nose shorter (not height wise, but if if you look at Ashley Green's profile shot her nose is close to her face than your Sim's). Otherwise it's great. :3
Scholar
#7 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 2:08 AM
She's very close! Excellent work! The only changes I see are that the nasal bridge needs to be a little wider between the eyes as do the nostrils - just a bit. Nostrils, maybe, just a tiny amount lower. As mentioned above, the chin less "pointy" / wider and the nose tip turned up. Also, you might want to try a more "matte" lipstick as the current lipstick - coloring only the center - makes the sim's mouth appear too narrow when, actually, I don't think it is. The model's skin looks to be more tan/gray than the pink of the sim but I don't know if you can change that.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 3:12 PM
Thanks for the help. I started on Rosalie Hale after I got done with the edits I needed to do with Alice. Can't say that Alice is done yet, she still needs work I guess.
Idk if the hair I used on Rosalie is allowed. I'll change it if it isn't. Oh, and I didn't get the thing that bringmevictory said about the nose. Sorreeeyy.. >_<

Rosalie Hale

Alice Brandon

Something seems to be wrong with Alice's eyes but I just don't know what. I'll try to make another update tomorrow.

Scholar
#9 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 12:53 AM
Wow, you're really doing a good job matching the models! For the second sim, her nasal bridge should be a little narrower and, possibly, moved up just a bit. The chin is a little long and the hair may need more red with blonde highlights if you are trying to match the hair color in the straight on photos. Also, the nose looks to be pulled out too long from the side but the rest of the profile (other than nasal bridge placement as mentioned above) is spot on! Your first sim looks just right to me but you might want to see what others think.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 8:59 AM
Hi

Brilliant work.

I would:
Raise Rosalie's chin a tad.
Widen her jaw a bit
Reduce her nasal bridge a bit
Bring her eyebrows wider apart.

With Alice, I would try to make her eyes more evil-looking.
Bring her inner eye corners down a tad.

She looks amazing.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 2:22 PM
EDIT OMG, I got stars!! Thanks sooo muchh guys..

Thanks SimmyRN and Audrey. Really helped me. :D

Since I guess Rosalie is getting close to being done, I started on Bella! Yay! The main character, except for Edward.
I didn't post the other pictures 'cause it's on my previous post. I didn't change a thing. :p
Are these hairs free? Peggy's page can't load on my browser. (Rockmelt) And I don't have Firefox anymore sooo.. please tell me if it's a donate or something.

Alice Brandon

Rosalie Hale

Isabella Marie

EDIT: This is the real picture I based her profile on.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thi...=l&tid=21670174

Which hair suits her best? Hrrghh, hard time finding the perfect one.

Forum Resident
#12 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 2:57 PM
I'm not seeing Bella.

Her eyes are not quite the right shape - they should have more eyelid showing and showing evenly across the eye.
The lipstick you are using for her is not right - makes her lips look too plump.
Lower nose is spot on but if you can, make the bridge a bit thinner It's hard I know as there is no slider for that part of the bridge.
The eyebrows you are using look like they need a good pluck.

I gave you the stars ( ;

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 3:14 PM
Yeah I know, Bella's eyes are like torture to me.
What you said about the eyelids, should I make them like, closer to her irises? Aside from the eyelids, is the eye apex correct? I was kinda sliding left and right but nothing seems to be right for her.
About the nose, I think I'll find a way to fix that, but I'm going to need a whole lot set of sliders.

Thanks for the stars!! <3

Scholar
#14 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 12:15 AM
Do we have any darker "around the eyes"/smoky eye makeup or bottom lid liners? If so, it would help both Alice and Isabelle. In addition to some of the things above, I think the whole face should be narrower. Eyes closer together and mouth moved up just little to have less space between nose and mouth. (May have to adjust chin after moving mouth. I'm not sure.) From the profile, the nasal bridge indent should be deeper or - more likely - the eyes pulled forward some. Chin also pulled forward just a bit. Looking forward to an update!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 2:13 PM
Try starting Bella again, or put another set of eyes on her. The upper eyelid should be visible across the eye, like Mila Kunis'. At the moment, the brow bone is touching the outer corner.

The eye apex is fine but with another set of eyes may change. There are hardly any middle/upper nose sliders, mainly lower and nostril sliders. If you find any let me know.

Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 2:08 AM
Wow! You are good! Where can i download this? :D
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#17 Old 3rd Dec 2013 at 7:25 PM
Please do not necromance old threads. This topic has been inactive since March and the original poster has not logged into the site since April. I'm locking this. When/if the original poster comes back and wishes to continue work on these, they can contact a mod and ask for the thread to be opened again.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Locked thread