Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 12:45 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Snow flashing blue... AGAIN!
OK, I know other people have had this problem and I went through older posts related to this issue, but none of them helped.

So... well, as the title says, snow on a lot is flashing blue in winter (lot ground only, not the surrounding, as seen before). I know what you're going to say - Targa's pond water, InSim v2.6< or terrain paints. Thing is, I do not have pond water mod, InSim is v2.7b and I don't seem to find any terrain paint which might cause that (besides, the lot where I've noticed the problem on is a Pleasantview default, so there are no custom terrain paints anyway). Has anyone got an idea of which custom content might be causing this (I'm pretty sure it's a CC)?

If anyone has a suggestion, please share it, 'cause... I love blue, but not a flashing BSoD-like snowt ground...
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 7:20 PM
Well, you're pretty sure that's CC, don't you read FAQ's ???

I believe it's the first step: remove your CC. Then check in game.

SonyaYU, everything is explained in FAQs. You just need to read. Silly.

Read them, find the conflicting CC, and post back if you still have the problem, after reading, and doing multiple FAQ page.

~DJ.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 9:19 PM
OK, does it sound better if I say it definitely IS a CC (there are no issues without the Downloads folder), but I really have no idea which one (the issue doesn't seem to be any recent CC)? I'm asking if anyone knows any other CC (except the above mentioned ones) which causes this kind of issue, because it could be almost any mod or whatever, it'd take me ages to check them all (especially since loading screen is like 17 minutes long), wish I could make the 'candidate' list shorter, that's all.
Site Helper
#4 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 2:37 AM
It's probably faster to do the FAQ.