Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 6:26 PM

This user has the following games installed:

University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage
Default temperature problem
Hi,
recently i started playing sims2 again and istalled all EP,s, and noticed since a few days that my sim's temperature wont change. so i removed all downloads and restarted to see if the problem was in there, but even without any custom file or mod the temperature still isnt changing.

any of you have any idea?
Advertisement
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 12:40 PM
The easiest way to see if a sims temperature will change is to have them hang out in a hot tub or outside during the winter for a while. Have you tried either of these scenarios?

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 10:58 PM
well, i did a test where i made my sim hunt for bugs in her underwear while it was snowing, and i might have been inpatient and gave up when nothing happend after 1 or 2 sim hours. then i downloaded a climate changer and went to the extreme with as result that my sim froze and fell face down in the snow. so i guess my game is fine. although i do think temperature change takes alot more time then a few years ago, when my game wasnt running on EP's after seasons.. which isnt too bad, i guess.

anyways, thanks for replying, julianarosalia.

problem = solved.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 12:46 PM
Glad to help Mishy. Happy simming

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Locked thread | Locked by: julianarosalia Reason: Solved