Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 5:42 AM Last edited by Seldenta : 2nd Feb 2011 at 6:00 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, Nightlife, Pets, Seasons
Default Buy/Build mode in community lots
I have double deluxe, pets and seasons and whenever i enter the community lot via sims lot(like i tell em to go to a lot) it loads in buy/build mode....how can I fix this? Please help.

edit: K, now i fixed that...but now when i try to buy clothes, the action disappears as soon as i clicked it. Works for everything else though.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 10:12 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • General - Do the Game Problem FAQ
    You appear to have not gone through our main Game Help:Game Problemwiki FAQ. Please go through and do the steps on this FAQ, including any others that it links to (for example the Game Help:Game Problem-Problem Custom Contentwiki FAQ).

Usually, in the vast majority of cases, actually going through and doing the steps (doing, not just reading) fixes issues - sometimes you may be asked to remove custom content, or to patch - please rest assured that all of our FAQs have been tested by our staff and volunteers and we wouldn't suggest you do something unless it's been known to fix particular issues.

These problems could be caused by incompatible CC; work through the problem guide to find the cause.