Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 12:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lilana_Astrix
I have all the disks but I couldn't get them to install properly so I had to use alternative means to get Sims 1. You may have to do the same.
I am so very curious about this. Right now, the game works on the computers that I have, but I know lots of people have had problems. Could you post your alternative means in the Sims 1 forum? It might help some players who want to try the game again.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 3:07 PM
I have no intention of buying TS4, possibly ever. I'm looking forward to the future of TS3, I plan on getting a new computer in the future and once I have that I plan on getting a few more expansions that I don't have right now, and possibly some stuff packs. As well as a bunch of user-created worlds.
I've been installing a bunch of mods lately and begun really enjoying TS3 again, making the game harder with things like higher bills and more expensive boarding school, as well as getting some of the premium content on the store like the savvy seller collection - The Sims 3 is actually beginning to come together really nicely (5 years after launch).

why did i pick this username
Page 2 of 2