Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 11:13 AM
Default No packages/tunable core engine.package?
I just downloaded a few CCs/Mods and whatnot and then went to play them in my game, I didn't download too many, but anyway.

When I first got on, I got this message:

Then when I get into my game/my family, I have this problem:

As you can see, there's no faces in the dock. When I try and have her do something, say go to bed, I can click on the bed and choose "evil slumber" - her trait is evil hah, but she just stands there... doing nothing. No matter what I click on her to do, she just stands there and does nothing.

Then, when I try and click onto her brother, it doesn't allow me to select him to play him and I cannot click on her, and have her use her cellphone, nor can I click on him and have her have a chat, ect.

What's going on?

I found this tunable package thinggy in the Mods folder with all my other mods/ccs ect so why is my game saying it's not found... is it in the wrong place?
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 11:17 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Discussion - Sims 3 Game Problem
    Remember, as the message said that displayed before you posted your thread...

If you're having any problem, issue, error, or glitch with your game, that's a job for MTS's Help section. There's both articles with common issues as well as Q&A support forums where you can ask questions and get specific help.

Game Help:Sims 3 Game Problemwiki

Try that first - every step, in order, and don't skip anything! Even if it doesn't say your specific problem, try it anyway, as it's a good starting point to rule out the most common causes of game issues.

If you still have trouble, you can post a new thread in the Help Q&A forums. There's a link to the Help Q&A forums at the top of every FAQ in the Help section. If you do post there, make sure to read and follow the directions that will display before you post there!

Good luck, and happy simming! :)

The mod you're using is likely incompatible with your game. The Extended Game Core found on MTS is definitely incompatible with the latest patches. You have to make sure your CC matches the game version you're using or it's going to result in issues.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Referred to Help.