Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 6:13 PM Last edited by Tleilaxu3 : 16th Nov 2014 at 8:51 PM.
Default (Solved)Looking for a mod that stops townies from being assigned a job --which makes them change their outfit ?
Am searching for a mod that keeps one's townies from being assigned a job.

Mostly want them to stay in the outfit that was ordained for them !
Just frustrating when I give them a custom or in-game outfit and they show up at an apt. or walking in the town with a different one.
My game has the hack that when you build an apartment, the extra non-playable residents will be chosen from my own custom made townie pool.

BTW, I have the Simblender and have Tarlia's cleaned hoods. As well as empty stealth hoods. All of my townies and the extra playables (outside of the ones Tarlia cleaned up and included) have been custom made.
Thanks for any assistance !

" Inama Nushif "
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 6:47 PM
My townies have never ever shown up in work clothes - how are you assigning their clothes to them?

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 7:09 PM
Just when I create them in Create a Family (the tag in hood view) ; I make them and have generally in-game clothing.
Later, when they show up (as extra apartment residents , or walkbys) ; they have some sort of work outfit.

" Inama Nushif "
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 7:10 PM
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 8:04 PM
Thanks bunches !

" Inama Nushif "