Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#1176 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 5:39 AM
There's a news from Simprograms that the next rumoured, or maybe true, SP will be The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff. Here is the news :
http://www.simprograms.com/33980/th...ite-stuff-pack/

Hey there! :)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#1177 Old 2nd Sep 2011 at 10:32 PM
I dunno if anyone's mentioned it yet but an obvious stuff pack I'd like is the objects or at least most of the usable objects from Sims Medieval, they'd get money for recycling content and we'd get a nice unique stuff pack for a change. Seems like a win win. Some of the statues etc in that game would make awesome tomb/dungeon decor.
Instructor
#1178 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 12:56 PM
We desprately need SEASONS in the sims 3!!!! Nor that i think Freetime and Season should've come with the game. but i am so excited for weather and stuff because the sims 2 seasons is my favourite EP in TS2 <3
Instructor
#1179 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 1:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Exx
Magic is everything I really need. TS3 version of Makin' Magic would be totally awesome, I still think that MM is the best sims game ever.

YEAH!!! I WANT WITCHES IN THE SIMS 3 ;(
I know there's witches already in medieval but in TS2 Apartment Life Witches are part of the game. I only saw vampires in TS3 Late Night. As they're excisted in Night Life.
We need Witches and zombies in TS3 and maybe new creatures such as
Devils and Angels would be so fun to have in the game and new colours of ghost with more possible death ways. :D
Test Subject
#1180 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 10:30 PM
Magic I all that i need for my collection to be complete. Id be the happiest in my life if EA actually listened and gave us Magic and Seasons in one EP....Btw...I ran across this group on Facebook and i am pushing to open Ea's eyes... SIGN THE PETITION! lol

Link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sims-...122765911156143

Also^^^Angels/DEMONS would be awesome..or Genies! i miss them...and i think it'd be epic if we had them as Playable creatures...
We also have to consider the Magicians in the park...EA has to do something with them eventually....i pray....otherwise ill need to
Lab Assistant
#1181 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 9:32 AM
Angels whoot. I just like the idea of flying around town on your bugattwings.
Field Researcher
#1182 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 10:24 PM
I wonder if they are going to even come out with werewolves because it isn't included in pets coming out..
Maybe they are going to make creatures from now on never seen before?
Forum Resident
#1183 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 3:56 AM
MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC!
All I want is magic.
Scholar
#1184 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 9:14 PM
I wanna open up something: what would you guys do if the Sims 3 era ended and there was no Seasons EP?
I, personally, would throw a bomb in the EA office.
Forum Resident
#1185 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by juansfalcin
I wanna open up something: what would you guys do if the Sims 3 era ended and there was no Seasons EP?

I'd probably do the same if there weren't going to be werewolves ever again.

Go suck an elf...
Scholar
#1186 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 2:47 AM

I'm already tempted to do so because they're holding off Seasons for so long.

No... but seriously, that's not even a funny thing to joke about. However, I am very irritated with how they're waiting so long to release something that so clearly should have been a base game feature. But of course, they have to hold it off to make money on it. If they're going to do that can't they at least make sure they get it to us before the last string of EPs? It's such an important feature to making the game feel fresh and keeping me playing longer. It's really annoying to have it held off this long. Just release it already. No "new idea" could even remotely compare with Seasons, so they might as well stop kidding themselves.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Instructor
#1187 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shaxavier19
Magic I all that i need for my collection to be complete. Id be the happiest in my life if EA actually listened and gave us Magic and Seasons in one EP....Btw...I ran across this group on Facebook and i am pushing to open Ea's eyes... SIGN THE PETITION! lol

Link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sims-...122765911156143

Also^^^Angels/DEMONS would be awesome..or Genies! i miss them...and i think it'd be epic if we had them as Playable creatures...
We also have to consider the Magicians in the park...EA has to do something with them eventually....i pray....otherwise ill need to

You should post it in TheSims3.com.

EA always listen, especially if your topic get a huge attention from the forumer there. Breast slider is one of the example.

I believe many people extremely love magic and TS1 Magic Town. It definitely will be huge!

I will help you, coz I love it too. :D
Test Subject
#1188 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 11:55 AM
I think the expansion pack after pets, might have something to do with seasons/weather. I hope.
Scholar
#1189 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 12:05 PM
It must be!

Instructor
#1190 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chgalacher
I think the expansion pack after pets, might have something to do with seasons/weather. I hope.

I'm agree.

EA should release Seasons and Open for Business first.
Test Subject
#1191 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 12:55 PM
Something like OFB would be nice if they would include open restaurants and stores, but somehow I doubt we'll get ep like this And I guess I'm one of the very few people who don't care for seasons ep :p
Scholar
#1192 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Exx
Something like OFB would be nice if they would include open restaurants and stores, but somehow I doubt we'll get ep like this And I guess I'm one of the very few people who don't care for seasons ep :p

I hit both agree and disagree...
Agree : OFB! We need it back.
Disagree : Need seasons, too.
T_T

Scholar
#1193 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chgalacher

In some random interview, they asked if we're going to get Seasons after Pets, and the developers told that the next EP is something original in the series, and has something to do with the "life" theme.
Lab Assistant
#1194 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 5:05 PM
In some random interview, they asked if we're going to get Seasons after Pets, and the developers told that the next EP is something original in the series, and has something to do with the "life" theme.

Wonder if that means something medical?
Scholar
#1195 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 1:14 AM

Which is lame. After Generations, I'd rather them stop trying new ideas, because that was a Stuff Pack in disguise. Glad I never purchased it. =/

Nothing "new" they could come out with could top Seasons, OFB, etc. so they might as well stop kidding themselves.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Lab Assistant
#1196 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 1:47 PM
New idea, just happened now on a whim: Sims Pokemon.

Use things like the sims medieval fighting for pokemon fights (So you can challenge, be challenged etc.) and you can chose attacks or items like you do change attack types or stances. And the league would be like the martial arts or chess ones.

You can find wild pokemon via spawners, but you have to be a certain level of trainer or something to catch them (Like fishing) and certain areas have different types, and holiday destinations have even more. And legendary ones require quests or challenges, like getting the simbot invention, to get the ability to go catch them.

I don't know. I was just having fun thinking about it. I've always wanted a more freeform pokemon game where you could just sim a life in the regions.

I can't help but want this now. Apart from the Sims, Pokemon has been the only game I've always played and wanted each new version and generation of. (In fact I've been playing it longer)

not indorsed by Hypno toad... all hail Hypno toad @_@
Test Subject
#1197 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 6:24 AM
I Actually Agree With Insane. LOL. Sims Pokemon would actually be awesome. :P
Id like to point out that my initial new idea was Sims 3: Charmed Life (or something equally magic related.) But i am now dumping and Evolving my idea to form The Sims 3: Pokemon Charms. LOL
Mayb i should lay off the lat night simming
Field Researcher
#1198 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 6:35 AM
I thought of learning how to mod, mesh, and animate for the sims 2 just for I could make a huge pokemon thing where you could battle. But it would take forever to make the animations and everything. I'm sure people would love it if I could do something that huge... lol
Anyways I want to see seasons... I like seasons a lot!
Scholar
#1199 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 8:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wolfsbayne
Wonder if that means something medical?

Well, since Doctors already had added gameplay in Ambitions, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't repeat it. But, who knows.

It could have something to do with magic, since they already released a magic book and now they're going to release a cauldron. Just because they did it, doesn't mean we're not getting anything magic from expansions. Besides witches, there's for example elfs, mermaids, etc...
Test Subject
#1200 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 7:41 PM
Well, since Doctors already had added gameplay in Ambitions, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't repeat it. But, who knows.

It could have something to do with magic, since they already released a magic book and now they're going to release a cauldron. Just because they did it, doesn't mean we're not getting anything magic from expansions. Besides witches, there's for example elfs, mermaids, etc...

i want faries! or witches.....lol they hav to do something with the magicians in the park...
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: no more EPS :(
Page 48 of 67