Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 9:40 PM
Default Request: Grandparents Babysit
Would it be possible to make a mod that allows a parent to ask his parent to babysit? As opposed to the Nanny.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 10:30 PM
Just saying, but you aren't aloud to post requests. And personally, I would just summon the parent onto the lot with the Teleporter Cat or Mirror.
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 10:48 PM
You might like this hack by Squinge. (AL is required, of course.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gardeviola
Just saying, but you aren't aloud to post requests. And personally, I would just summon the parent onto the lot with the Teleporter Cat or Mirror.

I did not know I wasn't allowed to post requests. It defeats the purpose of a modder's forum to not allow users to make requests. (Well, along with other things) Edit: I don't see any thing that says it isn't allowed.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 2:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amalia81
You might like this hack by Squinge. (AL is required, of course.)

Thank-you. That is exactly what I was looking for.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 1:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mortrix927
I did not know I wasn't allowed to post requests. It defeats the purpose of a modder's forum to not allow users to make requests. (Well, along with other things) Edit: I don't see any thing that says it isn't allowed.

Says it right here on the site rules thread/Posting Guidelines - no.17 under General Guidelines.
https://www.modthesims.info/show...stingguidelines

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc