Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 11:41 AM
Default Remove Uni career restrictions?
I like University for the playing and storytelling opportunities it brings, but I don't see why a Sim needs formal study to become a psychic. I know for certain that there's a mod to change what careers require study, but it just requires even more careers become university-dependent. I want to remove those restrictions entirely. Is there anything that allows that?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 2:07 PM
BoolProp testingCheatsEnabled true

When you get newspaper in game, press shift and click on it at the same time. Options will apear about what jobs you want and what level you want
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 2:55 PM
Phaenoh has a mod which makes those requirements more sensible; if you just want all careers to be enabled for all sims, it's also very simple to modify her mod to do that: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=460959

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 9:08 PM
The sim blender also has that option, just go adult career and pick from whatever you want. No modifying needed.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~