Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pale Collection

by Enayla Posted 10th Jan 2006 at 10:06 AM

185 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 184 Feedback Posts
Page 8 of 8
Test Subject
#176 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 10:50 AM
wow! you've done ana amazing job! thank you!
Instructor
#177 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 10:30 PM
Default Love it
I have to say as a Simmer I just can not get over how good your skins are for Self simming you have open the best can of worms...
Keep up the dam good work and when are you going to get your own website.? lol

Why do Something today, that you can do tomorrow...!...

Why be Kind when you can be honest....;)
Test Subject
#178 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 7:09 AM
hey i just noticed ur top pic with all the ppl naked u forgot to blur one of the guys crotch lol just letting u know so u dont get in trouble? or something?
Test Subject
#179 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 6:12 PM
Hi Enayla, I love your skintones, and I love too your sims, I want to request you one of your sims (from pale collection - fresh summer - the woman)

Thanks, I think all your creations are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
Space Pony
#180 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 1:48 PM
I plan on downloading these, but one question I have for the creator and those that have already downloaded them:

Will the area around the face/eyes/cheeks be shiny?

I've noticed on some skins I have downloaded and skins that have come with Sims I have DL'd, it looks shiny in those areas.

On females, it doesn't look too bad but it looks feminine on males.

Also, will they mix? Like the defaults mix? i.e. Really dark skin tone and really light skin tone making a medium skin tone kid.
Inventor
#181 Old 31st May 2007 at 6:45 AM
You had just the skintone I needed for a certain sim I'm making Thanks. Plus, all look great. I can't wait for the darker skintones either. The skins are gorg.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#182 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 5:55 AM
Well I don't know if you noticed but one of your sims in the top of the post is not blurred out. so the person who said ...I think they are completely anatomically correct, as all of the areas where the anatomically correct bits would appear have been blurred out..they aren't all blurred.
Lab Assistant
#183 Old 19th Oct 2007 at 9:17 AM
how do i make some of these replace the default vampire skin? thanks.
Test Subject
#184 Old 15th May 2009 at 3:57 PM
I have always loved your skins. Thanks for all the hard work over the years.
Test Subject
#185 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 7:10 AM
Haha the first picture is missing a censor xP

Well this is gorgous hun. Absolutely stunning. I especially like the ghostly pale complexion. :] Everything looks smexy. Thanks for yet another stunning piece of work.
Test Subject
#186 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 2:43 AM
Been looking for these for foreva!
TY!! < 3 :lovestruc
Page 8 of 8