Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 3:08 PM
Darn. If I could only mesh (read as: Afford a mesh program of quality, because I've always been confused out of my mind by blender) I'd make a Henry VIII sim, complete with a turkey drumstick accessory.

Or perhaps some Buboes for our sims' necks.

But as it is, I'm stuck with the uninteresting things, like houses and sims who aren't grossly overweight.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 3:40 PM
Woo Hoo, a few weeks ago I tryed to make a castle and gave up. Now I have some more motivation to keep trying!!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 5:28 PM
Fabulous! I suck at uploading stuff here, especially full sims *Facepalm* But I'll have a go *Mischevious smile*

Don't wanna be an American Idiot!
WOO GREEN DAY!
Test Subject
#54 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 7:27 PM
well it will help me when i sort out my game problem and the houses will fit with my neighbourhood when i reinstall my games lol
Field Researcher
#55 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 11:14 PM
Default oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah! for Sims 2 please
My medieval sims 2 village is going to have even more to decorate it!
Maybe I'll finally have more objects created for blacksmith, bee keeping, butcher, baker and candle making.... oooooh that would be great!
Well, by others. But I can recolor!

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!
Test Subject
#56 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 4:13 AM
Default You read my mind!!!
Wow this challenge comes in perfect timing for me, I've been on a search far and wide for medieval sims stuff and I found what there is in existence on sites that I know of! I can't wait to see what more people can make, I'm not good at deving for Sims but might I suggest, MORE male medival tunics for all ages from toddler to elder! and palaces and peasant apartment complexes and stuff! Those would all be great to see cuz I am trying to get things in order to do such a series where its all medival and I NEED stuff, but can't make it myself! Thanks for this challenge everyone...oh yeah I need Sims 2 stuff LOL I don't do Sims 3 heh! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#57 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 6:29 AM
Oh yay! I have been waiting months for a challenge, I've always wanted to try one, gives me an excuse to fire up the sims right away instead of putting it off for weeks
I think I might make some clothes and make-up and then put it together to make a fully Exotically-made, medieval sim!
Happy simming!
-Exo
Test Subject
#58 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 9:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BandoGurl4515
Does Elizabethan/Tudor count? or is this strictly Medieval and Renaissance?

The entirety of the Tudor Dynasty was during the Renaissance.

This is mostly a pet peeve of mine... but I find that people forget there was a baroque/rococo period (despite it being ARGUABLY the most glamorous periods - think JUST before Napoleon but after the the Stuarts in England) when making TS2 junk. Is it possible to widen the challenge to include these eras? Like how anal will the deciders of what goes in the challenge or not be about period uploads?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#59 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 9:47 AM
I don't think we're going to be too picky - as long as it's roughly in the right time frame and style I think it'll be fine.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Forum Resident
#60 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 11:58 AM
Hopefully I can get my computer back and working in time to get something in.

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Banned
#61 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 1:04 PM
I will give it my best.
Test Subject
#62 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 11:08 PM
I'll try it.
Space Pony
#63 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 11:09 PM
Ooh, I might actually do this one. Too many holidays coming up, homework won't keep entertained for long, so this may be a good idea for me.
Banned
#64 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 1:06 AM
Ooh! This is great! I have something to strive to now!

And this is my first contest... so I'm very much lookings forward to entering something.

They probably can't, but can modding teams enter the contest? or is that not fair?
Test Subject
#65 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 2:34 AM
WOW!! What perfect timing! I've been searching high and low for medieval items in Sims3 but haven't even been able to find a pair of boots! So I was just thinking to myself today that I am going to learn how to create my own items...
Now if only I could find some good tutorials/teachers for doing it on a Mac............
Test Subject
#66 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 3:02 AM
yall dont forget about the sims 3 players! thanks (thinking that i should go request something now)
Test Subject
#67 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 5:44 AM Last edited by lelly26 : 31st Mar 2010 at 5:59 AM.
Yay! I love medieval stuff I can't wait to see the creations. I been searching for tudor dresses for sims 3 and I can't find any. There aren't many sims 3 medieval things, so I'm very excited!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 8:48 PM
I had no idea what the midieval/renaissance challenge was about...
and just got my Italian Renaissance Hair and Gown got approved(ahhhh). Is there any way I can join the challenge??
Test Subject
#69 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 9:15 PM
Medieval challenge? Sounds like my downloads folder is going to explode- I can't wait to see what everyone makes. I might even try to come up with something myself...
Test Subject
#70 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 10:26 PM
Great idea, I hope great things get out of this challenge, but was it really necessary to make the website's language so... medievally? It's really annoying. I can't stand it anymore >.<
Test Subject
#71 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 11:19 PM
I am new to all of this, but I am hopefully going to try. Cant wait to see all of the amazing creations.

Will help with my 'Tudors' story i am working on
Test Subject
#72 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 12:21 AM
Looking forward to entries, especially entries which allow me to use in stories
Field Researcher
#73 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 2:05 AM
Verily, I foundeth the strangeness a source of much hilarity, when I didst loggeth in mere heartbeats ago. Great love and unending gratitude to all the fine masters and artisans of Moddeth Thine Serfs for such a bounty of ye olde amusements and delights!
Field Researcher
#74 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 4:19 AM
I'm totally loving the new look!

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Field Researcher
#75 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 4:23 AM
Default Can I enter?
Hi! I uploaded a Family Fun Medieval Bedroom set for Boys just a few days ago. Am I in the challenge, or am I out of luck, since it was approved before this new challenge?

Here's the link:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=396807

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Page 3 of 7