Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 8:32 PM
Default Tutorial - Precise Terrain Elevation in CAW
Hey you all!

HP requested this tutorial from me, so here goes!

This little tutorial will tell you the basics on how you can make precise terrain elevations in CAW. How you can use it is totally up to you, and what you are making. Only limit is the imagination!!! (and EA....)

I'll add a few pics here as examples on what you can make, and of course there is the tutorial, down below.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Tutorial - Precise Terrain Elevation in CAW.rar (2.95 MB, 769 downloads) - View custom content
9 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 8:54 PM
Of course I totally forgot the making lot edges nice part from the tut totally, i assume you guys excuse me. Just use smooth gently tool to fix the lot edges that are not suppose to be flat. Or do cliffs.. What ever your making. Once have the terrain in CAW at the shape you want, replace the lot.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 9:01 PM
This is very useful indeed! I had NO idea you could drag a level to the world from inside the lot. Excellent tutorial Armiel, thank you!

*simsample rushes off to launch CAW*
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2013 at 5:20 PM
Glad I found this. I've been fiddling around with a Santorini inspired world which has been a real pain. This might help. Thanks a bunch