Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 3:43 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons
Default Horse Tack Issue
Trying to use several custom content pieces together but it won't allow me...
Example, Breast-collar, Bit, Reins. (headstall I want to use doesn't have all pieces.)
You add one and it takes the other piece off... it's maddening.
Is there any way around this so I can set my tack up how I want, or am I just SOL?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 8:55 AM
They all use the same equipment slot, to say it in a RPG way.

I think the mod NRaas <something> (likely Master Controller) can let you wear more stuff in the same slot,
but I can't give you any details because I never tried that feature and I guess that if the accessory is set
as "usable by random" (or something like that) it can cause problems or at least create fashion freaks.

I'm sure someone else will help you more. You know, you can learn something new every day.
I for example just learned from Don Babilon that to take a screenshot you don't have to actually
shoot at your monitor. Wish I knew that before!
Instructor
#3 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 9:50 PM
Arsil is right! It's via the Master Controller under the CAS section, which is listed under Settings. You should use that to try to get different pieces on a horse.

@Arsil I keep re-reading that thread. It'sgreat.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 10:16 AM
Thank you! I will try that either Thursday or this weekend!