Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Uber-Megahood: All Maxis Neighborhoods in One (Megahood + Belladonna Cove)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 13th Sep 2008 at 9:11 PM - Updated 29th May 2015 at 2:33 PM by Nysha

383 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 322 Feedback Posts, 60 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 10 of 16
Test Subject
#226 Old 20th May 2010 at 5:41 AM
thank you time to mess up this neighboorhood hehehhehhhehehhehh.got all ex pack now .
Lab Assistant
#227 Old 20th May 2010 at 3:16 PM
Awesome, thank you very much!
Test Subject
#228 Old 25th May 2010 at 10:58 AM
i inserted into my anus and now its stuck, have i voided my warrenty?
Lab Assistant
#229 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 2:30 PM
Thanks for this. Finally decided to download it, works perfectly so far.
Lab Assistant
#230 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 11:20 PM
This is simply amazing, thank you so much for all your hard work.
Banned
#231 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 3:18 PM
Hey man, if I wanna delete one or more shopping districts will all of them become unusable?
Lab Assistant
#232 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 6:26 PM
Thanks so much! I have a quick question though:
Is it a bad thing this takes 30 minutes to download to my computer?
Test Subject
#233 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 5:46 AM
I think I love you... lol. This is amazing and I'm sooo happy you put the time and effort into it. BTW, love the description page... "do not insert in anus." I <3 it!
Lab Assistant
#234 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 12:49 AM
OMG awesome. I deleted all the pre-made Maxis neighborhoods awhile back and suddenly got the urge to play them to see what all the fuss was about and what do you know, here this is. :D
Scholar
#235 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 12:00 AM
Do we happen to know if InTeen users still need to do the usual mass-spawn of Biological Clocks to fix the Montys and Strangetown? Really don't want to do it if I don't have to - that's a lot of spawning...
Test Subject
#236 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 1:12 AM
This is the only one i ever really play lol so a big thank you for this.

I'm assuming that if we can rename the regular hoods n001 and such to something else to have a different copy we can do the same for this? It's a bit tiring to have so many different angles to play storyline wise and having to delete them all the time to restart.

Also it's most likely some Maxis coding that's the culprit but i thought i would ask why Lyla Grunt and Olivia Capp are not ressurectable yet mostly everyone else is that i could find so far. There might have been that the nigmos couldn't be ressurected either but i forget as i hardly ever play that family besides shipping her off to college first thing.
Lab Assistant
#237 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 6:52 AM
This is absolutely wonderful, thank you so much for it.
Test Subject
#238 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 1:10 AM
This amazing! I haven't played it yet but once upon a time I attempted to do something similar on my own... bad, bad idea. I'm very excited to try this out because there's so many things I wanted to do with sims from all the neighbourhoods being together. YAY!!!
#239 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 5:18 AM
The download link to your megahood is broken. I would love to play it, though.
Test Subject
#240 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 5:41 PM
Ok, I am re-downloading... after my computer has crashed like, 10 times, maybe? I don't remember. something like that. (our graphics card was not working. it burnt out because the fan was clogged and it died. we just installed the new one =D) Awesomeeee!!!!!!!!!11one

ETA: the link isn't working. it can't find the site =(
Test Subject
#241 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 10:29 PM
Just wanted to say that I LOVE this Megahood, I played it for the longest time. Unfortunately, I recently accidentally deleted it when deleting some unused neighborhoods (namely the Maxis originals, and some custom ones I've fallen out of love with).

The problem I'm reporting is that the link for the download (N372/N373.rar - I noticed the text says N372, but the url is 373) does not work. I'd really like to re-download this, and now I can't.
Lab Assistant
#242 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 9:50 PM
It doesn't work initially however when I went to another site and then flipped back it downloaded just fine. Just try a few times and you should be able to get it.

The moon is full but there is an incompleteness. The days are beautiful but I feel a bitter sweetness. If I had a wish or even a choice I'd wake up to the sound of your voice. Oh how I miss waking up to the sound of your voice.
Test Subject
#243 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 4:19 PM
wheres the dowload link?
Test Subject
#244 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 5:57 PM
I am not able to get this to download I click the download icon at the top of the page and nothing happens, am I missing a step although it looks like other people have had problems with this to
Test Subject
#245 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 5:07 PM
@HystericalParoxysm
Thank you very much for this great Megahood, its wonderful!

@all
To download it, try the link in post 214 from page 9
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#246 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 2:16 AM
(: i just installed the sims on my new computer and this is the first thing i went for(: can't stand to play without it(:
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#247 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 11:46 PM
This looks great. Now I cant wait til my mom buys me freetime
Test Subject
#248 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 1:55 AM
Huh...

When I extracted the rar to my desktop, it created a new folder called "N373". I copied this to my "Neighborhoods" folder as instructed, but couldn't get the megahood to show up. I fussed with my computer for 30 minutes before realizing there was another "N373" folder nested inside the first one!

Now time to finish remaking my favourite sim downloaded off of MTS, Cyra. This time I'm starting her out as a toddler instead of a YA. Cuuuuuuuute!

Thanks so much for making this 'hood; I absolutely hate how much work goes into avoiding fiery balls visible from space when moving from Pleasantview to Strangetown and back in the normal game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#249 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 7:27 PM
Thank you so much for this! I totally screwed up my Pleasantview and Strangetown and I really wanted to be able to play with all the characters again. Again, thank you so much! :D
Field Researcher
#250 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nicjmartin
Thank you so much for this! I totally screwed up my Pleasantview and Strangetown and I really wanted to be able to play with all the characters again. Again, thank you so much! :D

You know you can restart your pleasantview and strangetown right?

-Though this be madness, yet there is method in it-
Page 10 of 16