Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 12:32 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night
Please I Need Help Very Important :d
I just bought Late Night and its my first EP, apparently I don't know how to install it properly, whenever I open the installer it says need an update and when I click the update it says an error. I don't know what do and I'm getting depressed because I'm so excited to play LN. So pls I need help
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 12:58 PM
"An error" doesn't tell us much. What error, specifically?

Please don't bold the whole of your post. Bold is for emphasis - if you "emphasise" everything then you just end up with no emphasis.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 11:13 PM
Sorry for that. And I actually solved already the problem, my fault I should use the admin to install. Thanks

BUT I have a new problem the install was a sucess but the graphic's response was bad, it got slower and when in the map view the whole map was white. Whenever i adjust in the game options nothing happens and evrytime it just go back to the lowest setting all low in each graphic setting whic I haven't encountered before... help pls? :D
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 11:42 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • General - Post System Specs
    We need more information before we can help with your issue.
    • Please post a Quick summary of your System Specs
      Instructions on finding them are here: Game Help:System Specswiki.
    • If you have Dual-graphics, please post your complete DxDiag report in your thread. And put in between [ spoiler ] specs here [ /spoiler ] tags (remove the spaces).

Hardware is always the first place to start for these issues. :)

Do the options change back immediately, or after you've restarted the game? If the latter, I take it you mean that there's no difference at all when you change the options?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 11:23 AM Last edited by heyitsmeneil : 14th Aug 2013 at 11:34 AM.
Hey, I'm so sorry for violating the rules...

Anyway, I have check my system's specs and here it is..

Pls help me.. Thanks

Btw, theres nothing happening when I change the graphic settings.
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Aug 2013 at 4:58 AM
I need reply please...
Theorist
#7 Old 18th Aug 2013 at 11:14 AM
"Mobile Intel 4 Express Chipset Family" - that a graphics chip, not a graphics card. Read more about onboard graphics here.

In short, you should stop playing The Sims 3. Those graphics aren't designed to handle anything else but surfing the web, checking mail and other stuff like that. Playing TS3 may seem "smooth but with crappy graphics" at first, but you'll eventually wear out and break your computer.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Aug 2013 at 5:06 PM
OMG thanks! although I'm a bit sad bc I think I should uninstall my TS3... but really thanks for the info!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Aug 2013 at 10:11 AM
One last question guys..

Is there any PC game be compatible on my device?

Like I also want to have Sim City 4..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 3:33 PM
help pls........
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#11 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 3:42 PM
SC4 will work fine, and you can play TS2 too, although maybe not with all EPs. Anything which is fairly old, or is a casual game, you can play.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Locked thread