Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#101 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by unalisaa
Yes, that is an accurate interpretation.
Discussing personal preferences of that sort of thing in anything but abstract terms with pretty much anyone makes me uncomfortable.

I don't like talking about that stuff with my parents, but I've gotten used to talking about it with friends. My friends aren't the gossipy, giggling-about-boys-all-the-time type, but they do like to talk about guys occasionally. It is a little bit awkward when my best friend tries to nudge me into pursuing someone, though.
Advertisement
Scholar
#102 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by unalisaa
what is your opinion of Rachel Ray?

It doesn't really bother me that he thinks she's hot, it's really just how he expects me to offer feedback. That, and he's usually a bit drunk when he starts the whole 'rating tv chefs' thing, so he's loud and silly.

"Well, I think she's hot. WHAT DO YOU THINK HMM? ANSWER THE QUESTION. IT'S OKAY I'M YOUR BROTHER. WOULD YOU FUCK RACHEL RAY?"

She's not really my type, but she's not ugly. She has a weird... face. Her voice is really cute though.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Banned
Original Poster
#103 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 3:46 AM
Rachael Ray was cute... Until this:
Banned
#104 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 9:43 AM
So I was wondering. Do created-with-my-own-imagination characters count towards fictional?
Banned
Original Poster
#105 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lance
So I was wondering. Do created-with-my-own-imagination characters count towards fictional?
...Lance, do you have imaginary friends?
Banned
#106 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 7:12 PM
I have ideals. Don't you?
#107 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 12:22 AM
lmao when i was 4 or 5 my feelings were divided between sailor mars, sailor mercury and sailor venus
Banned
Original Poster
#108 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lance
I have ideals. Don't you?
Well...
Test Subject
#109 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 8:38 PM
Banned
Original Poster
#110 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 9:52 PM
Fry! :lovestruc
Scholar
#111 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 11:50 PM
Who else is Team Bella?

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Instructor
#112 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 12:03 PM
Depends on the Bella.

Bellatrix Lestrange <3

Bella Swan *gag*

Bella Goth *shrug*

Anyway, I have probably had a lot of inappropriate feelings for fictional characters. Some might say too many. Though strangely not Sephiroth. I dodged that bullet because I thought his hair was too ridiculous and it was clear he was compensating for something with that frickin' long sword.

I know, I should make a list!

1. Garrus (this one's hard to explain... yeah, can't explain it) From Mass Effect franchise.
2. Spike (like everyone else, yes everyone) From BtVS
3. Lelouch <3
4. Gin Ichimaru
5. Hermione Granger
6. Harley Quinn
7. Samus
8. Alucard
9. Young Walter (old Walter is also cool but not very attractive to me) From the Hellsing series
10. Aleksander Nikolaevich Her from Seikon no Qwaser (Sasha <3 Man he is adorable)

I'll stop at ten because it's a good number to stop at before I start to look obsessive. ^_^
Banned
#113 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 12:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elyasis
10. Aleksander Nikolaevich Her from Seikon no Qwaser (Sasha <3 Man he is adorable)
*laughing* God, who on the earth named him so...

You see, Aleksander Nikolaevich is typical russian name, while "Her" is rude russian word for "penis".

Just saying ^^

...or is he from hentai?
Instructor
#114 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 12:22 PM Last edited by Elyasis : 28th Nov 2011 at 12:34 PM.
It makes sense considering the nature of the show. In fact, this might explain some of his surliness.

Yeah it's not exactly hentai but it's definitely not kid friendly. Softcore but with actual plots and characters that are fully fleshed out. God, that sounds worse than it is.
Banned
#115 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 12:34 PM
What would be english alternative? James Antony Cock? John Sebastian Dork? ^^

Or those aren't rude enough?
Instructor
#116 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 12:38 PM
Ergh, I'd hate to Americanize him but...

Thomas Richard Harry would be a close approximation, also maintaining the joke but hopefully in a more subtle way.
Banned
#117 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 12:41 PM
Um. What's wrong with Harry? It's too subtle for me as I am not native english speaker...
Instructor
#118 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 12:45 PM
Well it's the old saying "Every Tom, Dick, and Harry."
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#119 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 1:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elyasis
Ergh, I'd hate to Americanize him but...

Thomas Richard Harry would be a close approximation, also maintaining the joke but hopefully in a more subtle way.

Ha funny - for an English person, Harry Richard Thomas would be more appropriate for Lance's meaning.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#120 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 9:09 PM
@_@ What are you guys referring to? I haven't the daftest clue...
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#121 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by moonlight_frog
@_@ What are you guys referring to? I haven't the daftest clue...

Look up 'Tom, Dick and Harry' on Google.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Banned
Original Poster
#122 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 11:08 PM
Fry, damnit!
Scholar
#123 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 11:20 PM
I'm sorry I don't share your enthusiasm for morons.

I kid, I kid. Well, not about the lack of shared enthusiasm bit.
Banned
Original Poster
#124 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 5:34 AM
But the stomach worms made him smart! (gah, I've been watching Futurama since 5PM, it's 11:30PM and I'm still-a-watchin'!)
Lab Assistant
#125 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 8:10 PM
o_o It's not really love but I have this feeling about Finnick Odair in The Hunger Games... The way I imagine him, both looks and personality, makes me want to make him real and live with him forever. :DDD

Draco Malfoy was also a candidate for the longest time...
Page 5 of 10