Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 12:29 AM
Nothing is Working!!! Please Help
I downloaded the Clean Pack Installer 2 times, followed all the directions on removing registry items and anything else that I thought could possibly work in the forum and nothing is working.

When I download a lot, as an example - I click on the lot to install it but Clean Pack is not the primary program set for installing - I still get the old maxis (I believe) installing the lot - The reason I believe this is the problem is because I only get an old blue/green window and if I try and install it tells me there are expansion packs not installed, it will not install. I never get the Clean Pack window allowing me to review the content of the download and then to install it. Can anyone help me figure out what the problem is and help me?
Advertisement
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 12:50 AM
have you tried *right clicking* on the downloaded lot and choose to open with clean installer?

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 9:37 PM
I tried to do open with as you suggested by right clicking on the icon for the home, it already shows the clean pack icon as the file so the open with is not an option with right clicking. Thanks for the suggestion