Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 5:34 AM
Oh..I always wish my sim could wake up from his little bed..up in Kokiri Forest..maybe even take his horse for a ride in the field up to Lon Lon Ranch where you are sure to get the freshest milk.
Maybe try a little race with some weirdo for a bit of thrill?
Finding love in Kakariko Village and maybe even..buy a little cottage there...
Oh..the fun...
Screenshots

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Oh..I always wish my sim could wake up from his little bed..up in Kokiri Forest..maybe even take his horse for a ride in the field up to Lon Lon Ranch where you are sure to get the freshest milk.
Maybe try a little race with some weirdo for a bit of thrill?
Finding love in Kakariko Village and maybe even..buy a little cottage there...
Oh..the fun...
\

That... Would be amazing. I found a bunch of sims 2 stuff, but no sims 3 stuff. If you want the link for the sims 2 stuff then I can give that to you, But top down your my favorite choice so far!
(besides the Xavier institute)
Inventor
#28 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 6:48 PM
Not a house, but rather a world based on the original Wonderland from Lewis Carroll's books.

edit: I would also like American McGees Wonderland, murfee has made great stuff for that but I can't stand building myself.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
Not a house, but rather a world based on the original Wonderland from Lewis Carroll's books.

edit: I would also like American McGees Wonderland, murfee has made great stuff for that but I can't stand building myself.

This is the best I could find.... Its only a lot, but I think its based off wonderland. But I would LOVE a world based around that. You could play as anyone. Like the queen of hearts, The mad hatter, (Just to list some common ones. ^^) That would be amazing.... If I ever learn how to make worlds I will totally make one. xD
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 10:11 AM
That house from Downton Abbey (Highclere Castle) was so enchanting that I remodeled the Goth mansion into it. It's great that TS3 enabled building an atrium, but I still wish I could have huge skylights or stained glass windows.

ETA:
I also did the Baker Street flat modeled after the one in Sherlock, but it wasn't that practical to play in.
Oh, and the house(s) from Arrested Development, either the one in the pilot or the series. Too bad the game doesn't offer grand spiral staircases.
Test Subject
#31 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 8:42 AM
the house from the big comfy couch!!!! But with a couch that actually works like in the show.
Test Subject
#32 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 6:45 AM
Elsa's Ice Castle!!! lol
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by QueenElsa2000
Elsa's Ice Castle!!! lol

I would never have guessed! lol!
Sadly the best looking one I found was at the exchange. and it contains allot of store content. its right here.
Hope it might work for you! ^^ if not, I guess you will have to Let it go....
Page 2 of 2