Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 10:59 AM
Default Where I can find the hack to allow you to play with young adult outside the university?
I tried to search but I can't find it anywhere, it seems offline.

Che il sultano mantenga le tradizioni nella propria terra, ma non tenti di imporle ad altri regnanti.
That the sultan may keep his tradition in his own land, but not attempt to force them on other rulers.
(Vlad Țepeș)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 12:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AliceSacco
I tried to search but I can't find it anywhere, it seems offline.

I'm not sure if this is the one you mean but I have Squinge's Mega College Pack which lets you play young adults and lets them complete and go through university at home?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 12:52 PM
Or Uni in the base Hood http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...p?topic=12165.0

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 1:13 PM
I don't know if there is something that allow you to play as young adult without the need to go at the university.
And to live with their parents.

Che il sultano mantenga le tradizioni nella propria terra, ma non tenti di imporle ad altri regnanti.
That the sultan may keep his tradition in his own land, but not attempt to force them on other rulers.
(Vlad Țepeș)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 1:49 PM
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 2:12 PM
You can do that with the College Pack, simply don't start the semester.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 2:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thax
Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,96190.0.html

It seems what I'm looking for, I will try it!

(Vlad Țepeș)