Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#551 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 3:50 PM
Just a teen sim in my game. :3
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#552 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 10:04 AM

Apologize for the walls down in the background, I almost missed! And it was very important for Woody and Virginia! Both shared their first kiss with each other, and so far, are still happy in their new status as a couple.

Dixie and Scot Land are also getting to know Woody better; Dixie even sneaks out with him later that night. Here, Dixie is talking about her desire to see more of the world, a desire that not many from the small town of Widespot understand, and that leaves Dixie feeling a little...lonely, despite her good nature and friendliness with everyone. Maybe that is why she and Woody are becoming good friends. He, of all people in Widespot, has to have an understanding of something outside of this town!
Lab Assistant
#553 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 6:07 PM
Default Ohhhhh
This Don son as a teenager. Not knowing the women he pass was one of his dad lover.

Mad Poster
#554 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 1:47 PM

Vidcund Neugierig and Erika Swain could do without the comments from the peanut gallery here. But warehouse living doesn't allow for much privacy.

On the one hand, Carmel Newson is extremely shy. On the other hand, he's known Dove Hawkins all his life and she gives off wicked pheremones when her family is invited over for the afternoon.

The boy has no follow-through, though, and Dove goes inside to talk to his big sister Guadalupe about her friend, alien hybrid Dior Skirt.

When he does try to follow through, he overdoes it. "Excuse me? Don't go trying to steal second when you haven't even got to first."

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#555 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 8:41 PM

The warehouse boys went on a little outing, and Vidcund Neugierig is showing his brother Lazlo how to bowl. He's much better at it than most of my sims are!

Alma Newson stops skating when she spots her boyfriend Lazlo walking by.

Alma threw a birthday party for her little sister Random. The sight of Alma's friend Cinnamon Beare in a bikini gives Random her first inkling of her own sexual orientation. (Their cousin Eugene is covered in confusion and looking for a place to hide.)

Junior Lance Point may or may not be aware that the eighth-grader Deborah Gavigan is sizzling behind his back as he plays redhands with his favorite aunt, Sparrow. She's too young for him - but he's got as much ego to stroke as the next guy.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Link Ninja
#556 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 10:06 PM Last edited by Charmful : 9th Apr 2017 at 6:07 PM.
Default Mira Cosgrove's Senior Pictures

She's going off to college next play, so I thought I'd download some pose boxes and simulate senior pictures. She comes from an affluent and prestigious family who happens to have an orchard on their property so used that for the location her pictures to be shot.

On a side note the last picture my fiance saw and determined the tree was her 'boyfriend'.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#557 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 9:50 PM

Tina Traveller of Strangetown lives in a trailer with her hippy parents, has a Romance aspiration, and is friends with Isaiah Gavigan.

Tina Traveller of Widespot lives with her entrepreneur parents and younger siblings in an apartment, has a Fortune aspiration, is dating Ike Gavigan, and doesn't get to help in the store as often as she'd like. Maybe now that the twins are kids...

Meanwhile, in Drama Acres, Cinnamon Beare becomes best friends with Lazlo Neugierig while he's canoodling her good friend Alma Newson. There's worse reasons to make friends!

Lazlo and everybody's best friend Mary Ann Hawkins enliven a trip to Lily's House of Transformation with a pillow fight. Because they can.

Mad Poster
#558 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 10:34 AM
Lexie Kauker went out with Tybalt Capp to the Bopperz teen nightclub. While she was waiting for Tybalt to finish on the electro-dance sphere, Lexie entertained herself by noogieing a boy she'd never met before. (It was Ross Moore from the new shop in Poet Place, Veronaville.) Lexie and Tybalt are well suited to each other!
(Bopperz has a small swimming pool and a hot tub at the back, and a dress code of swimwear.)
Then she asked Tybalt on a date, which started at Bopperz and finished with a meal at Bernard's Botanical Dining.
It was (of course) a dream date which finished off with her making out with Tybalt beside the dining table. Immediately afterwards Tybalt proposed that they went steady. And of course Lexie accepted.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Field Researcher
#559 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 6:39 AM
Lheyia R.

Steph H.

Scholar
#560 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 9:07 PM

Bertie and Flora Magpie, prettacy kids. They're not siblings, Bertie's her great uncle. x)

Philomena, Flora's sister.
Lab Assistant
#561 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 6:57 PM Last edited by Yaoilicious : 2nd Nov 2014 at 5:24 PM.

Roman, Jennifer, and Leilah's having just caught their parents in a very...VERY compromising position. That's why it's always important to knock.

Poor Leilah faked an illness just to skip P.E. and stay in the infirmary.

But her luck would soon run out when she got found out by Coach Dizah

P.E. means everyone who ISN'T popular has to get in the pool... or at least that's the way Aubrey, Lori, and Megumi see it.
Mad Poster
#562 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 2:40 PM

Spring Thyme tells her tale of woe to Eugene Newson - how she died on the verge of going to college, and came back at the beginning of puberty, to find her boyfriend married with a kid! Which is why she seems so mature. Eugene (on the verge of college himself) is normally only able to talk to girls if they're relatives, but Spring captivates him.

Just a younger Romance girl hanging out in her PJs with an older Romance boy. In a bedroom. Nothing for parents to panic about here! Deborah's in middle school and Lance is about to throw his off-to-college party, so he really just thinks it's cute. He wouldn't mess with a kid like that, what do you take him for?

Alma Newson and Lazlo Neugierig make out on the couch at the warehouse in front of her cousin Mary Ann and everybody, because Alma's not allowed to be in a boy's bedroom, and she's a good girl.

"Dadgum it, Vid! I'm almost to college! When are you going to start showing a little respect?"
"When you actually get to college! Until then those curls are fair game!"

Lab Assistant
#563 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 6:01 AM
I made over Woody Weiss from Peni's Widespot.

I'm quite pleased ^___^

Forum Resident
#564 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 1:22 AM
Mickey Dreamer: Son of Dirk Dreamer and Lilith Pleasant

(Sorry for bad quality. I need to dl fraps on this computer xD )
Lab Assistant
#565 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 7:55 AM
This is Tish Biden. She and her six other teen roomies are new to Strangetown. I rarely ever make CAS-ers, but my game isn't cranking out new townies and my current teens are all relatives in some way, shape, or form....Soooo it was about time.

Tish is a sophomore and is also vice-president of the school's Drama club. She's also incredibly clumsy, which lands her and another student (freshman Roman Kingsley) in the infirmary.

Nearly killing a school peer IS embarrassing, but in a 'glass kinda full' sort of way, it gives her the opportunity for a potential shot at love.

Would he really stay mad at her for accidentally busting his nose?
Mad Poster
#566 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 6:51 PM
Being fostered by the Goodies takes a lot of pressure off of Ginger Newson, allowing her to worry about ordinary teen things instead of carrying the weight of the world around.

"Do you boys really have to noogy each other in the girls' room?"

She even has time to go, ahem, "bowling" with River Land.

Oh, shoot, it's Mrs. Ottomas from across the street. "Nothing to see here, ma'am! Move along!"

River, who is ridiculously overpaid (says so right in his employee meter) by Junior Mann to cashier at the General Store, sneaks by after almost every date to leave her some thoughtful little present, like a bust of Tymploda or a fountain.

Scholar
#567 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 7:34 AM Last edited by TigerAnne : 15th Nov 2014 at 6:01 PM.

Wesley MacAvoy. It's not every generation my ISBI-kids get an A+!

Younger sister, Annabelle.
Mad Poster
#568 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 4:51 PM

Dior Skirt has asked his friend Dove Hawkins on their first date ever. He's known Dove a long time, but her family has a rep which might well make a boy nervous. Also, as they're seated at the tiny restaurant on Entry Way in Drama Acres, her Granny appears on-site.

Then - "Don't look now. Mama's here, too."
"Is this going to happen every time I take you out?"
"Naw, sometimes it'll be aunts or uncles. You're doing great. Just stay calm. Ooh, and remember that spot for future reference!"

Dior steadfastly ignores them and keeps his head in the game. Her family can judge him all they want! It's Dove's opinion he cares about.

Mama and Granny stop talking when Dove approaches them while Dior's in the restroom. "Don't mind me. It's not like I couldn't hear you from across the room. What's the verdict?"
"It's too early for a verdict, but he's looking real promising, honey. And you're handling him fine."

Field Researcher
#569 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 6:51 AM
Two simmies that've just become teens

Lisa Smith

Amaryllis Edwards

Lab Assistant
#570 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 4:22 AM
More of Scarlett and Charlie!

Field Researcher
#571 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 3:48 PM

I was recently digging through my old photobucket account and found a lot of old Sims photos from 2009-2010. Like this one! Back then I was writing a lot of stories that never came to be, this being from one of them. I don't remember any names (nor much of the plot...) but these two kids were romantically involved and there was some kind of drama.
Lab Assistant
#572 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 8:08 PM
School days...

Lab Assistant
#573 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 8:10 PM
ReBucka aka Buck Grunt

Mad Poster
#574 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 9:14 PM

Strangetown Gabriella Newson and Isaiah Gavigan have no bolts, but they're in love anyway. For now.

Mary Ann Hawkins is the most popular girl in school, but she's had a bit of trouble finding someone to actually date. William Ghote is younger than her, but surprisingly smooth, and he knows exactly how lucky he is right now.

Lance Point is about to graduate. Nova's a Junior. She figures she better take her chance when it lands on her doorstep. Flattery, she figures based on her father and oldest brother, will get her everywhere - and she's not wrong.

Swagger, the warehouse cat, extracts his due of tribute from all visitors. Dave Ottomas pays him in petting. Dave's cousins, Stephen and Natasha Casa, will have their turns - maybe playing, maybe feeding.

Theorist
#575 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 2:28 PM Last edited by PenelopeT : 26th Dec 2014 at 2:39 PM.
Alexander Goth and Lucy Burb-Goth (adopted by Cassandra after her parents died of illness), both recently celebrated birthdays.

And yet, they are still the goofy (more brother and sister than uncle and niece) and playful pairing they've been since they were children. So much for clearing the dishes from the dinner table...

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Page 23 of 36