7 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#14526 Old Today at 9:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jonasn
The station should finish the command variety that was given when interrupted, and wait for notify after the item is done. Like when you tell to Make Many, the last item goes into the inventory (or be sold for money) instead of remaining on the stand partially done.

So, are you saying that there is an option to sell the items?
Advertisement
Inventor
#14527 Old Today at 10:28 AM
No there isn't at the moment. But if it was added, it should be done in a way that makes it sell without having to micromanage the last object to sell it too.
Mad Poster
#14528 Old Today at 2:06 PM
If you use "make many" when cooking and then queue up another action afterwards, the Sim will finish cooking the current dish before moving onto the next action. Thats how I feel it should also work for the crafting stations.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Alchemist
#14529 Old Today at 4:36 PM
Well, doesn't it do that with crafting? What gets interrupted? I remember Make Many working that way for all the craft stations--items go in inventory.

Also, I think in a vanilla game, Make Many doesn't work right for anything going in the oven. Like for example making pie--as soon as it goes in the oven, the sim walks away and starts a new batch, and if you aren't paying attention/fast enough, the old one gets burned. I have Squinge's Don't Walk Away while Cooking and that prevents that behavior.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Mad Poster
#14530 Old Today at 4:38 PM
If you don't click stop at exactly the right time when crafting many, then it starts an item then quits part way through leaving the unfinished item.
Test Subject
#14531 Old Today at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lena88
I have (maybe weird) suggestion/idea...what you think about PROTEST interaction/mod - when sims use POLITICS and/or LAW pedium, they could have other sims protest while they speak? Be it reputation status or based on interests, some sims could BOO on those who use the podium.

I came across these "protest cones" http://www.simslice.com/thesims2/ts2objects-pg6.htm
you can find them here: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org...mslice/objects/

its an object but it gives the illusion of a protest
Page 582 of 582