Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 6:48 PM Last edited by simsmuseum : 25th Jun 2017 at 10:46 PM.
Default Glass displays
Hi,

I have just bought TS3 World Adventures. I have a problem with the glass displays that come with the game : the glass doesn't appear ! Neither in the Live Mode nor Build Option. How can I do to appear it ?

Thank you.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 6:53 PM
I think you need to put the crap in it before you can add the glass.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
I think you need to put the crap in it before you can add the glass.

Do you mean, to put the objects before ?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 7:14 PM
Yeah, you've gotta put the artifacts/collectibles/whatever they're called on the pedestals before you'll get to put them in glass.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Alchemist
#5 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 7:50 PM
You don't need to add anything to them. Place them in Buy Mode, then switch to Live Mode click on them and choose the "Toggle Glass Cover" option

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
You don't need to add anything to them. Place them in Buy Mode, then switch to Live Mode click on them and choose the "Toggle Glass Cover" option

Thank you That worked perfectly !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 9:25 PM Last edited by simsmuseum : 25th Jun 2017 at 9:37 PM.
It's possible to do it in a residential lot ? It's because I'm working in a museum.
Site Helper
#8 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 9:59 PM
I believe it should be possible, yes.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
I believe it should be possible, yes.

Apparently, it just gives the option of donate (when there's no object) or see the object when it's exposed
Theorist
#10 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsmuseum
Apparently, it just gives the option of donate (when there's no object) or see the object when it's exposed

I don't know what you are trying to use it for, but if you use CC Around The Sims 3 has a nice display case here: http://aroundthesims3.com/objects/r...wntown_30.shtml

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#11 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 7:51 AM
On community lots you can toggle the glass covers in Build/Buy mode by either shift-clicking or ctrl-shift-clicking (can't remember which) on the display.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 10:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
On community lots you can toggle the glass covers in Build/Buy mode by either shift-clicking or ctrl-shift-clicking (can't remember which) on the display.

It worked with the second one ^^' Thank you so much !