Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 2:03 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Please, I want to know how to remove the mosaic / censorship / blur.
I need help to download a mod that can remove the blur that appears when the sims are naked (Just because I think it is very unnecessary, after all the sims are not details "graphics".).

I tried using the awesome mod and the mosaic remover I found this site, but none of it works at all.

Maybe I'm installing incorrectly. (I also can downloaded an outfit that does not appear, but I managed to download a home.)

Please, help me. ^^'
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 2:29 AM
You might have an outdated mod, or you hadn't downloaded and properly installed the framework set up mod to make the game recognize them. You have to follow instructions specifically.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 3:05 AM
This should go to the Help section

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 3:22 AM
here you go a decensor mod with in game options http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Decensor
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 6:23 AM
It seems you are new to Custom Content and mods.

So, you might want to start reading here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...p:TS3_CC_Basics

Lots, houses, worlds are in sims3pack format, mods and some other custom content are in package format and are installed differently.

Whenever you install new CC, delete the cache files in the "The Sims 3" folder before you start the game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 2:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
It seems you are new to Custom Content and mods.

So, you might want to start reading here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...p:TS3_CC_Basics

Lots, houses, worlds are in sims3pack format, mods and some other custom content are in package format and are installed differently.

Whenever you install new CC, delete the cache files in the "The Sims 3" folder before you start the game.

Well, I'm much more familiar with Sims 2, but I'm still beginner for sims 3.

I checked the help and apparently my "mod" folder was organized in the wrong way (I had a confusion with the "download" folder that I tried to use the same way as in sims 2). Now I put the files in the right places and finally the download appears in the game.

Thanks for your help.

P.S: I must eliminate all caches files?

Thank you for your help.
Alchemist
#7 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 8:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Clato Kentwell
P.S: I must eliminate all caches files?

For new mods, you only have to delete ScriptCache.
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#8 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 9:48 AM
Moved to Help. @OP: Please give people some actual clues next time. Right now your posts pretty much boil down to "NO WORKY! HALP!"

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 10:56 PM
NRAAS Decensor is the mod I use. Just make sure you grab one that is the correct patch number for you game.