Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th May 2015 at 11:00 AM
Default A party\outing invite mod to stop rejection
I like to throw birthday parties and outings with all family members from both sides present. However, that proves difficult, because a wife sim usually is friends with her family members but not with husband's, so they won't show up. And vice versa. Also I'm really sick of sims not showing up due to work. Such realism is a bit too much for a game, their work hours are too diverse and random to accomodate everyone.

Any helpful mod?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th May 2015 at 11:23 AM
Monique's computer has an invitation ecard that sims won't refuse. Or you can just teleport them in with the sim blender or teleporter cat from Simlogical.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#3 Old 30th May 2015 at 11:44 AM
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th May 2015 at 12:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Monique's computer has an invitation ecard that sims won't refuse. Or you can just teleport them in with the sim blender or teleporter cat from Simlogical.

Could you please tell me where that option is on Monique's computer? I can't seem to find it.

As for teleporting, that's what I usually do, yes, however, sims who get teleported in don't count towards the party\outing meter.

@LFact
Does easy-call multiphone support throwing parties and outings? I thought it's a separate power invite. I'll have to check it out.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 30th May 2015 at 1:21 PM
Do you have the most updated version? http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,93501.0.html It might be under email.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th May 2015 at 1:46 PM
Thanks! Mine was old. I'll search for the party invite function with this one.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 30th May 2015 at 2:15 PM
The slim line laptop looks a whole lot nicer as well.

~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#8 Old 30th May 2015 at 10:44 PM
Squinge's always accept invite works for parties but not outings. I believe the sim inviting has to have met the people they're trying to invite but that's it. If they want to invite someone they haven't met yet, you could use phae's phone book to add sims to your sim's contacts.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 30th May 2015 at 11:13 PM
Yes Phae's phone book is a must to get contacts into your sims call list.

~Call me Jo~