Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Only Horse Your Sims Will Ever Need

by Dragon Slave Posted 11th Nov 2007 at 7:56 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2009 at 7:18 PM by whiterider

414 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 365 Feedback Posts, 48 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 4 of 17
Test Subject
#76 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 5:30 PM
Dragon, i am still in awe over your horses. The "cleaning window" tip looks great when i move my sims off the window and onto the horse!
-but how do i make them sit on the horse?- how did you do it?

oh, and are you working on a tack/blanket set?

An eager horse walks in front of you. A lazy horse walks behind you. But a patient horse walk beside you and sees you as an equal.
Test Subject
#77 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 5:58 PM
I FOUND RIDEABLE HORSES!!!!!!!
SADLY they are for sims 1. BUT, maybe, this will help figure out how to do it in sims 2.

http://www.simds.com/Simds/showthread.php?p=6416

An eager horse walks in front of you. A lazy horse walks behind you. But a patient horse walk beside you and sees you as an equal.
Test Subject
#78 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 8:29 PM
Wow. Absolutely beautiful. Thanks a bunch for making these.

Check out my Simblr !
Test Subject
#79 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 1:35 PM
I'm impressed This is exquisite work. I am an equestrian in real life, so I adore the detail put in this! What type of saddle will you be working on? I'm a hunter/jumper, so hopefully I'll see an english saddle at some point :D

Thanks a lot for this.

"Standing on head makes smile of frown, but rest of face also upside down."

"If at first you don't succeed, you are running about average."

"A rose of fabric is a beauty in vain. The true rose remembers the dirt from whence it came."
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 5:22 PM
I was wondering when you'd do sumthin like this.

Good job, and keep makings horses! I need them...for stuff *looks around suspiciously*

*Squeak*
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 6:53 PM
Beautiful, these will replace all my other horses.

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Mark Twain
Instructor
#82 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 11:34 AM
These are absolutely phenomenal. I cannot imagine how long it took you to do this. Stunning, simply stunning.

Cogito ergo nupta non sum.
Test Subject
#83 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 12:58 PM
Beautiful! I can't thank you enough for your stunning work. Please keep it up. I'd love to see more!

Bravo :D
Field Researcher
#84 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 10:22 PM
This is amazing! I can't wait for more =)

Great job!
Test Subject
#85 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 1:57 PM
If you ever intend to do more horses after you've done the foals, it would be funny with shetland ponies xD
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 6:21 AM
OMG Thank you SO much for making these. I am a horse enthusiast, and have been DYING for my sims to be able to share my passion. YAY!!!! You've made me a very happy girl. Hopefully Maxis will eventually incorporate rideable horses in the game, that would be too awesome. But in the meantime we have yours!!!
Thanks again!!!
Alchemist
#87 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 6:51 AM
Your horses are so beautiful.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#88 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 9:02 PM
These meshes are just awesome! It looks like you've worked very hard, it's such a pity this horses aren't interactable; but well, let's hope some day there will be a tool that will allow you to do it ;D
Test Subject
#89 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 9:10 PM
I keep getting a "run time error" on Q-Express and an "end of archives" and "file is corrupt" when trying to download

Please if you know what's wrong tell me I really wanna download this :/
Scholar
#90 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 9:20 PM
A truely wonderful job !!! Bravo Dragon Slave ! Congratulations for the featuring it's well deserved. A lot of thanks for sharing !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Inventor
#91 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 9:36 PM
this is amazing!!! Thank you so much for making such a realistic horse!! Now my self sim can finally have her dream ranch!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#92 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 9:41 PM
How long until the next set?!?!?!

Field Researcher
#93 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 10:19 PM
These are truly lovely, and I can't imagine how long it took to do this without a base (It gives me a headache just thinking about it ), and the shading on them is stunning. I'm really in awe of this.

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 10:27 PM
Absolutely amazing. This will be perfect for a scene for my story :3
Test Subject
#95 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 10:46 PM
They're beautiful! And if you could just stick a horn on one of the white ones I probably really would marry you.
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 10:58 PM
I was almost crying when I saw your creation! OMG this is amazing!!! The horses are so realistic.... so beautiful.... I think Im going to fall in love with them!!! Thank you very very muchhhhh
Test Subject
#97 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 11:20 PM
I love you SO MUCH right now. Thank you!!!
Field Researcher
#98 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 11:59 PM
Deeply thanks you for your time, hard work and love of horses...VERY well done
do we take out the old ones?
Test Subject
#99 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 12:08 AM
Thank you! Thank you! Thanks you! Great job! They look so realistic. I am now probably going to delete all the other horses I have downloaded in the past and just keep these. Thanks for making so many colors available. I can pretty much now make all my real horses with these colors available except my blue eyed palomino paint but I can just make him a palomino lol. I wish I could make this like this but I don't have a 3-d program or know a good one to use. Oh, and did I say Thank you! lol Keep up the great work!
Test Subject
#100 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 2:19 AM
I don't think you'll ever know just how happy you've made me. Thank you a million times over!!!!

Wow!!!
Page 4 of 17