Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Choose your Medical professor...
Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy
4 30.77%
Dr. Beverly Crusher
1 7.69%
Dr. Julian Bashir
2 15.38%
"The Doctor" EMH Mark I
4 30.77%
Dr. Phlox
2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 11:03 PM Last edited by Tribbs : 5th Dec 2011 at 11:16 PM.
Default Your Teacher for Medical?
Who would it be?

I'm thinking the EMH, he has the flawless smarts for it, and he has that bedside manner that always makes me smile.

Like what they always say, "If you can't beat 'em... USE THEM JEDI MIND TRICKS MAN!"
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 1:26 AM
I was torn between Phlox and Bashir. I think that Phlox would make a good teacher because he is kind and far more patient than all the others. However, because Bashir is a genious, he would be in a better position to diagnose a medical issue.
Instructor
#3 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 7:46 PM
I would say Phlox, because with him, learning would be fun ^^ Plus, the man (Denobulan >.> )has more diplomas than someone would ever need XD (well, Enterprise is my favorite series, so that may have something to do with my choice too ... ^^" ).
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 1:47 AM
Default Choices, Choices...
This was a big tough choice. I'm a BIG fan of both Crusher and McCoy. I'm currently REALLY into TOS, with Spock and Kirk as my favorite characters. TNG is Crusher and Picard. Along with Geordi. :D

#LLAP
Mad Poster
#5 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 3:59 AM
I would say Bones, as he is the original doctor

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam