Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dickhurt
So I will definitely get all the games of the Life Stories series. It seems like they will be similar to the game called 'Singles' where you have a real story with actual on-screen process that you can see, and not just a text story that you wrote which no one will ever see anyway.

It's funny how you said that the game reminds you of The Singles. Because I myself think of that the same way. The game is almost like Singles, but I see it more like the Desperate Housewives game. Perhaps, Maxis was even trying to do this to get a heads up on the compition. It really reminds me of the Desperate Housewives game then The Singles.
Advertisement
#27 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 8:11 PM
I put Definately because I just bought it today and I'm playing it right now =P

But I just got my laptop for Christmas, so that's pretty much the only reason I got it...but it should be fun!
#28 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 10:40 AM
I want Cast Away stories. Mostly because it reminds me of Gilligan's Island. :P
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 10:41 AM
I might if I ever get a laptop. For now, no.
#30 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 11:00 AM
Not until i get pets, then seasons.... :`( wahhhhhhhhhh.
#31 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 5:05 PM
I'm getting it, I like the Console style Storyline things, but the controls are crappy, So I's def. getting it because its new!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iunplugthings
I want Cast Away stories. Mostly because it reminds me of Gilligan's Island. :P

Yea, but I think I might have found out where the setting of the game is going to take place. (Everyone covers ears if you haven't heard the end of the story.) Some undiscovered island near the island Micky took Riley for their honeymoon.
#33 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 10:47 PM
My poor ole computer is suffering greatly (it freezes about every hour while doing the most simple of tasks) but I could never sacrifice my custom content.
#34 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 11:57 PM
I think the Sims 2 Custom Content works for LS, just sometimes its really laggy, sometimes its really good, You put it in the same way as the Normal TS2.
#35 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 12:03 AM
I don't think I will get life stories. I could wish that we could write diaries for our in-game sims in the sims 2.... Can we? As far as I know Life Stories is less advanced than the sims 2. The first thing on my priority list is Seasons....
Field Researcher
#36 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 1:07 AM
The first thing on my list is collection every single Sims game know to man.
#37 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 6:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FreakAboutSims
The first thing on my list is collection every single Sims game know to man.

Lol. As it's not any Sims 1 remakes. I have got all the sims 1 expansionpacks and I don't need more of Sims 1. Boring.....
#38 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 7:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FreakAboutSims
Yea, but I think I might have found out where the setting of the game is going to take place. (Everyone covers ears if you haven't heard the end of the story.) Some undiscovered island near the island Micky took Riley for their honeymoon.

Oh really? It's going to be a different story line though, right? Perhaps that means I should buy Life Stories... although, I would have anyway.
#39 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 2:29 PM
I don't know. The first thing on my priority list which I WILL get is Seasons. Are there any arguments for that I can get life stories?
I saw the game in the shop yesterday and it seemed to me as nothing special, unique and fun. It seemed very simple and not as advanced as the sims 2.
I wonder......

- are there anything we can do in lifestories that we can't in sims 2?

- can we make our own sims in lifestories?

- is there any strangetown in lifestories? Or any neighborhoods at all?

- are there any new objects in lifestories?

- new functions?

If it's only an easier, less advanced version of The Sims 2 I won't get it......
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 10:25 AM
There are new objects in LS. Some really nice new sets that I absolutely love, plus as you play the stories you unlock new objects, a spiffy coffeemaker, a computer, a new TV, a new bed and a lot more. Judging from the walls and floors in the two story houses, there are also new walls and floors in the game--although build mode is disabled during the stories.

Does anyone know if build mode is re-enabled and if you can move Riley out once her story is over?
#41 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 11:36 AM
Nah. Tried it at my friend's and got bored in 3 minutes. No custom content? Sorry, not my style. I kinda like the idea itself but.. You know
Field Researcher
#42 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 9:59 AM
I might.. as I'm going to NYC i can't bring my stationary with me, only my laptop. And my laptop doesn't run TS2 very well, so I might buy LifeStories.

~*Sofie-Amalie*~
LJ
Page 2 of 2