Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A collection of 12 poses using Gun (updated 10/06/11)

by CloudWalkerNZ Posted 15th May 2011 at 12:18 PM - Updated 26th Feb 2012 at 12:43 PM by CloudWalkerNZ

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 3:43 AM
not work on me too... somebody help please T.T
Instructor
#27 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 4:04 AM
I wanted to thank you for these poses and guns. I've used them so many times in the pictures I took xD

♥ ❤ ❥ Tumblr (which I never update) ♥ ❤ ❥
My Blog
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#28 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 5:17 PM
Amazing work man, thnnx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 11:30 AM
EXCELLENT WORK! Just one question.....
Can you kill a Sim with these guns, or is it just a pose ?
I know that seems like a stupid question, but j.w.
Test Subject
#30 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 8:08 AM
I Have the poses but no gun
And Guys Try The Poses On The Kids Its Freaky And Funny
Test Subject
#31 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 2:04 AM
using the guns
Quote: Originally posted by CloudWalkerNZ
Thanks for all the kind comments

landon - You call find all the CCs I used in Pictures Credits in the overview. I took me 30mins to type them all in.

rakusr - You will find all the guns used and tested under Weapon tested - the third paragraph on the main text of the overview.

i can do all the poses and i downloaded your tested guns but how do i actually get the sims to hold the guns coz i cant find the guns when im in the game...
Test Subject
#32 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 10:25 PM
i'm pretty sure someone may have asked you already but where do you get the guns? my sims do the poses great (thanks btw!) but i can't seem to find the guns and unless i claim they're invisible....i need the actual model of course
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 9:08 PM
Dangerous, love it!!
Test Subject
#34 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 8:40 PM
i dont know why but for some reason its not showing up in my misc deco section
Test Subject
#35 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 7:03 PM
I've got the same problem. Can't find the guns in catalog. Where are they located?
Otherwise the poses works fine, but emtpy handed.
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 9:39 PM
I sorry if I'm not supposed to answer the above question, I guess the creator should, but you have to download the guns separately, he gave you the links.

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 12:48 PM
Guns and poses are separate. Guns can be found at the links in the main text. They are usually equipped as accessories.

For all my creations check out my blog
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 3:55 PM
Thanks, Cloud!

Yes, I think you answered what MOST of us were asking.. We downloaded the guns via link but couldn't find them in inventory because they're not in there :] They're in accessories.

Great job! Using them :]
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 10:01 PM
These poses are really good! I was trying to download the guns from Mediafire but their gone now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 1:10 AM
love this stuff but for you pose pack 2 can you mod your riffle pose to work wit the front grip on the uzi
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 12:04 AM
Amazing work. Will use this to continue my war story.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 12:51 PM
Thanks a lot! It very helps me making Sims 3 Machinima!
Test Subject
#43 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 6:45 AM
do these poses come with the guns?? sorry, stupid question...
Test Subject
#44 Old 27th Jul 2012 at 6:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsgirl01
do these poses come with the guns?? sorry, stupid question...

No they don't come with the poses. Cloud posted links at the top of the overview section to places you find the weapons. He created most of them and you find them in the accessories tab. When you go to download make sure you read what each weapon is because SOME are back accessories NOT handhelds so you won't get them to work with the poses if you don't download the correct ones. The back ones are I believe "glasses" slots while the handhelds are "ring" slots in the Accessories tab of CAS.
Test Subject
#45 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 8:06 PM
I'm playing a game with my sister. Everytime I see a cool SIMS 3 download, we guess who created it. And always when I see a gun or gunposes I scream Cloudwalker NZ-
and I'm nearly always right!

Thanks for this! <3 :lovestruc
Test Subject
#46 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 3:29 PM
Hey,
thank you the poses are cool.
I had the same problem as the other people but thanks you, it has resolved

(sry my english is very bad. I hope it will change soon )
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 12:05 AM
Woohoo dude thanks. These will be perfect for my Leon *-*
Instructor
THANKS POST
#48 Old 26th Oct 2012 at 8:20 PM
This is exactly what I needed.

I'm in the process of revising "The Dozerfleet Founder's Personal Blog" and giving it a new name: "Ivan's Forest." It'll be named after Ivan Wiliski from <i>Ride of the Three Bulldozers</i>, and needs a picture of a guerrilla soldier carrying a shotgun while crouching in the woods at night, as the site background.

This will distinguish my personal Tumblr from The Dozerfleet Blog, which deals specifically with the brand and its projects. Thanks very much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#49 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 5:22 PM
Great mod, I didn't know this before, thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#50 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 8:13 PM
i couldnt use the pose player(ERROR),so i used the animation player to loop play this poses,and it worked XD,my new biker gang movies are gonna get alot more exiting
Page 2 of 3