Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 8:44 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life
Default mod folder completely disappeared?
i downloaded a few mods and added them to the mods folder, then went to the launcher to start the game. the intro started to play, which i thought was quite weird since i obviously had the nointro mod. i thought that i accidently clicked the 'run without custom content' box so i decided to check, and turns out it wasn't checked. i then decided to look through my mods folder to see if something was wrong, but i couldn't find it. i've done a search on my computer and drive, and theres no mod folder at all. it isn't in my recycle bin either, but i'm running a scan with recuva to make sure i didn't accidently delete it, even though i am 90% positive i didn't. the thing is though, the only custom content that remains in my game is a few skins i downloaded? advice would be appreciated.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 11:07 PM
This happened to me once. I never found out how, or where the mods folder went. I had to redownload the framework, set up a mods folder again, and redownload the mods. Mysterious.

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo