Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 4:57 PM Last edited by flowr : 26th Aug 2017 at 7:49 AM.
Default WCIF eyebrow and eye set? (SOLVED)
I'm looking for these two sim content in particular:

But the links to the creators' downloads has been deleted. Does anyone know any alternate links for these? Thanks
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 9:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by flowr
I'm looking for these two sim content in particular:

But the links to the creators' downloads has been deleted. Does anyone know any alternate links for these? Thanks

I used to have them, trust me they look ugly in the game, if they're made for sims 2 let them stay there, they were gorgeous in sims 2. But here is the dupe if you're interested, but i more recomend these and these , they're inspired by Mouseyblue's but they more suitable for the game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 7:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grandma_on_a_kiling_spree
I used to have them, trust me they look ugly in the game, if they're made for sims 2 let them stay there, they were gorgeous in sims 2. But here is the dupe if you're interested, but i more recomend these and these , they're inspired by Mouseyblue's but they more suitable for the game.

Oh Thanks for the links though I'm afraid that I already have all of Brntwaffles' eyes conversions