Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 6:12 PM
Default The Sims 3 : Simtopia [World, Houses & Bonus Content] by SimsTR.com

(No, it is not a disk you have to buy. It is completely Free)

Hi Guys,

I would like to introduce you the "Simtopia" (like I did in thesims3.com :D), which we (SimsTR Staff) prepared for the 6th anniversary of our forum's opening on 29th December. Simtopia is not only a world but a pack containing different elements of The Sims 3 all together.

We worked pretty hard for putting the things up, and creating the town before the anniversary after the release of the tool. Of course the preliminary works of creating houses, designs, sims took a longer time, yet the town making process was shorter, therefore it is not perfect, but we hope you will like it.

This is the 3rd pack that we created for The Sims (other two were for The Sims 2) including a town, new sims, clothing, houses and some unique architectural elements.

So here is the town...

General Views:

For Full Pictures of Houses visit here

Architectural Elements:

Clothing:

REQUIREMENTS:

* ONLY The Sims 3 (with latest patch) is enough.

* World Adventures Compatible but not needed.

NOTES & KNOWN ISSUES: (Please Read)

* All files are in sims3pack format. They will be installed manually from the launcher.

* There are some minor elevation issues caused by houses created by using elevation cheats. You may need to fix some minor issues.

* In order to achieve more realistic look we packed up houses close to each other, and used lots of trees, which will cause performance issues in some PCs. Some houses with complex architecture may even cause high-end PCs to lag sometimes. You may delete those houses, transfer to somewhere else or edit. We may also consider releasing a lite version in future.

* Please note that, houses were created with architectural concerns mainly, therefore they are pretty expensive. Please note that most of the interior of the houses are not decorated, and left to the own taste of the player.

* As far as tested there was no issues with the roads but there might be, so feedback would be welcomed.

* Sometimes a plant or something else and sometimes an elevation problem may block the way, usually it can be fixed easily, but if that happens please send feedback, and sorry for any inconvience.

* This version doesn't include the sims and families in the Turkish Version. They mill be avaible for download from creator's web pages soon..

CREDITS:

WORLD, HOUSES, SIMS, ARCHITECTURAL ELEMENTS, CLOTHING, MAKEUP:
By SimsTR Staff : Calyps, Coolestpcdfan, denizzo_ist, Ekinege, Freyja, sims2style, SimsTR, Rowena, Talha, Tinuviel

* There is no custom content from other creators in this release, but thanks a lot to those who enriched our sims in the Turkish version.

DOWNLOAD HERE (FREE)
(48MB)
-Files in sims3pack format-

Looking forward for your comments..
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 6:25 PM
You don't have -near- enough trees in that town, gosh.

Those windows and stuffs are kickass. :D

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 8:12 PM Last edited by SimsTR : 14th Jan 2010 at 6:10 PM.
^^ Blame us for being nature-lovers! Honestly, I know it causes trobule. I will try to fewer the trees, (still there will be a lot though ) but at least fewer than the current.

And thanks for your comment HystericalParoxysm, I also want to thank you, for your contents making our games, downloads, sims, packs etc. much better..

And Here is the lots that we created for this town (included)

Community Lots:

(Decoration Only)

[size=15pt]Housing:[/size]

Banned
#4 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 5:57 PM Last edited by Claeric : 19th Jan 2010 at 6:26 PM.
Do these things work properly if converted from sims3pack to package? It looks AMAZING(I love the houses), but what with the launcher being busted...

Edit: Converting the objects and clothes worked, but the world doesn't show up. though I did combine everything into one single pack, I'll try doing the world separately.