Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 2:55 AM Last edited by moveobjects : 13th Dec 2014 at 5:00 PM.
Default Failing at simple clothing recolor
I don't get it, all I did was messing with Light/Hue/Saturation on Paint.NET to turn a white t-shirt into a blue one, and then that happened:

It should've turned out fine right? What is happening?

Edit: I tried testing everything I did step by step and looking the results at bodyshop, and right after I click on Adjusts > Sepia (translated from portuguese, may not be exactly those words) that happens, but if I don't do that messing with Hue/Saturation barely changes the clothing color, what should I do?

Edit²: fixed it by changing to Sepia only the top area of the image (only the shirt and not the pants), weird, I still don't get how it affects it though.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 12:39 AM
Judging by your picture, your t-shirt should be showing up as blue. I wonder if it's something to do with the way Paint.NET saves files.

You could try another editing program. The GIMP is free, and works much like Photoshop.

I don't think you're failing at recolouring. Your graphics software is failing you!