Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 5:25 PM Last edited by UltimateGamer17 : 28th Feb 2016 at 5:33 PM.
Default Tribes and Immigration
Bear in mind that this is my first challenge :3 so forgive me for mistakes.

Before starting, you need Ofb or NL to add neighbourhood subhoods since your neighbourhood will be split into two and Seasons for fishing/farming.AL is recommended. I also recommend Inge's prison mods and maybe Christian Hatche's religion mods at BAS if you want to distinguish your tribe from other sims. A city sc4 terrain would also be useful if you want a big city. Also teens can't attend school in the tribe areas since only a small primary school exists (unless you have a mod that children don't have to attend school then they don't have to go either) Until the 7th generation

Basically start off by building up your city a bit by adding sims, homes etc and then make your 4 couples for the tribe. if you have custom skins then I recommend using a skintone darker then the maxis skintone 3. Now make 2-3 tribes and have 4 couples for each. So with your 8-12 couples they may only start off up to $11000 simoleans and may only make an income by fishing, farming and painting.They also must have 3+ kids and no large electronics until the 4th generation. The second generation (children of the first generation) discover pottery and businesses meaning self employment is available to all sims. The third generation manage to build major infrastructures meaning the first link to simcity is established. Sims can now be employed in military, medicine and Culinary but only as levels 1-3. Sims also now start off with $14000 simoleans and teenage tribal sims living in households worth +$35000 simoleans can attend school three days a week due to travel fees and tax rates the government places. By the fourth generation improvements are made to technology and most tribal sims have enough electricity for a set of lights, a phone and a TV.

When the fifth generation are born and raised as adults then the government allows some very small scale immigration. 6 couples from the tribes can come and settle in (you can have any configuration such as 3 couples from tribe 1 2 from tribe 2 and 1 from tribe 3 etc) But when entering they'll face severe restrictions. These restrictions are.No politics, law enforcement, Medicine, or any "respectable" careers. And for any careers they are allowed they may only be up to level 4 if they get promoted then must quit their job. Also upon arriving, all couples can only start with $13000 simoleans (Having AL would be a good idea) Also make some native simcity citizens attack them (They think they're stealing their jobs and such) They also must send 500 simoleans to their parents every week and their children are banned from attaining school and University

The sixth generation whilst tightly clutching onto their parents cultural values they begin to make their own culture and revolt against the government banning of education and try to get into respectable careers such as medicine (although they can't progress due to limited education) and in careers such as slacker or culinary they reach higher career levels. The government in response to this rebellion throw them in jails (this is why you should have inge's prison mod) where they often spend time there for 3-7 days (you can decide the punishments and their lengths.

After the sixth generations rebellion, the government decide to lift the bans on education and respectable careers (university is limited to those with more then 4 scholars and they must pay $7,000 simoleans to attend also politics is still banned) Meanwhile the native sims begin to realise that the tribal immigrants and their descendants are also sim beings and previous enemies begin to friend those. They are also no longer required to send 500 simoleans a week to their families and major work in the tribal areas begins such as schools, hospitals and such.

By the seventh generation the government then lifts all restrictions and sims are free to live as they want. The tribe area also forms into a modern city and the two exchange expatriates every now and again.

Points system.
1+ for every child raised in the tribal generations (before they immigrate)
2+ for every child raised after immigration
4+ for every time a sim lands in jail
2+ for every A+
1+ for every child after having 3 kids (first generation until the fourth)
3+ for every couple that hasn't immigrated that amasses $40000 + in wealth
+5 If you escape jail (woo)
+10 if you amass $60000+ in wealth after the immigrants

-5 For every child taken away from social workers
-2 for every sim dying apart from old age and hunger
-4 for every sim that dies of hunger
-1 for every D-
-3 for failing to comply with the 3+ kids rule for the first to fourth generation.

Random opportunities. Every generation you will roll a 6 sided die (I got this idea from another thread idk who)
1-3 disaster
4-6 Miracle

Disasters (the 6 sided dice again)
1:Nothing
2:nothing
3:nothing
4: a hurricane hits the rural tribal area. All houses that aren't built on foundations will need to be rebuilt.
5: A deadly plague will sweep the tribe. If you have not yet unlocked the hospital then 1/6 of the tribe will die from the illness
6: If you have immigrated then the government has fired 1/3 of immigrants who must now find employment through business.

Miracles
1.Nothing
2.Nothing
3.Nothing
4. The government allow 5 more couples to immigrate to Simnation! (add 5 tribe couples to simnation)
5. All sims get a promotion regardless of the promotion cap.
6. The government invests into the tribal area so that newer immigrant families can now start off with $30000 simoleans for couples and more for families.

As I said before this is my first challenge so forgive me for any mistakes :P. Also don't be afraid to ask any questions and if you're wondering i'm also doing this challenge now.

Also no Green houses