Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 1:56 AM
Twallan. Is. Damn. Fast. O.o

Hey there! :)
Advertisement
Theorist
#52 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 2:00 AM
Uhhh, no thanks. I don't really care for new food items, and neither do I plan to use the In Game Social Options, since it'll probably just cause additional lags. Anyway, everytime a new patch comes out, I have to update almost all the game mods I have in the game (which is quite a lot) and it's a real hassle
Mad Poster
#53 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 2:05 AM
I have heard NOTHING about those bubble columns we were promised earlier. Instead, we got a street light (which looks made specifically got a a road which doesn't work the way EA sets it up) and trash cans. :/

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
One Minute Ninja'd
#54 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shhh
OMFG, new stuff!

All we get is a fried peanut butter and banana sandwich? It sounds as tasty as the SHT EP we're eagerly awaiting....
Scholar
#55 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 2:43 AM
What are the mini symbols over the food items? Those are new.

Snickerson: a Random Legacy Challenge. There are zebras involved. Zebras.
Mad Poster
#56 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 2:44 AM
Tofu. It's a visual cue to let the player know it's made with tofu. Oddly enough, I think vegetarian food is already available for vegetarian Sims when playing.

Eminence Grise
#57 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 2:50 AM Last edited by Srikandi : 3rd Mar 2012 at 5:19 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by secretsim
I installed and it took me a few tries to get it to load. I have a lot of Twallan's mods but no custom content. Now there's a popup alerting you that you had mods in your game that aren't up to date. The game actually would crash until I removed four of Twallan's mods which haven't been updated. Just sharing my experience!

And that is why you never, never, never try to run ANY patch until you've disabled or updated all your gameplay and/or script mods

You did read my post above, right?

Edit: Sim got up in the morning with... an outfit and hair that I had never planned for her :O No mods or CC and not insane or inappropriate. Hmm *off to research bugs*

Edit 2: Aha, not a bug, that is the new "work outfit" feature... she is an architectural designer... I was able to plan her a new, more respectable work outfit at the dresser. However her hair, which was a (legit) store hair, was not available for a work outfit... so I had to give her a hat.
Forum Resident
#58 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 4:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shhh
OMFG, new stuff! *snip pbj sammich pic*

OOooOoooOoooo! But, does that mean the BANANAS are in the game now, too?
Nah, that must surely be a SHT thing. But I guess we could always buy the new sammich from the fridge or something?

*glares at dead computer posing as doorstop* Soon.
Scholar
#59 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 4:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
Tofu. It's a visual cue to let the player know it's made with tofu. Oddly enough, I think vegetarian food is already available for vegetarian Sims when playing.

So wait, there's vegetarian/soy/whatever they call it burgers AND tofu burgers?

The hell?

EDIT: Also, the concept of Lobster Thermidor made out of tofu has made me lose my appetite for the rest of the month. Thanks, EA. I'm gonna go swear off eating for a while...

Snickerson: a Random Legacy Challenge. There are zebras involved. Zebras.
Test Subject
#60 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 4:50 AM
I'm having several bugs...

I don't know if it's just me, but after downloading the patch i now have no more spiral staircases (i have generations) and no more trees, bushes, flowers or rocks in my "build" section. Also, on "edit town" there is no more symbol above lots, knowing if it's an empty lot, empty house or if there are sims living in. Which also makes me unable to have my sims move out. VERY annoying. I don't know if it's the patch or the patch going all crazy because i have one cracked expansion pack (not the last one, i play with cd)....

Anyone else?
Eminence Grise
#61 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 5:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LovApple
I don't know if it's just me, but after downloading the patch i now have no more spiral staircases (i have generations) and no more trees, bushes, flowers or rocks in my "build" section. Also, on "edit town" there is no more symbol above lots, knowing if it's an empty lot, empty house or if there are sims living in. Which also makes me unable to have my sims move out. VERY annoying. I don't know if it's the patch or the patch going all crazy because i have one cracked expansion pack (not the last one, i play with cd)....

Anyone else?

I just checked, my game doesn't have these issues. You will probably want to visit the help forums. Scroll up to HP's post for helpful links. However, you will not get help here with pirated content
Field Researcher
#62 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 5:27 AM
Try playing a guitar after installing the 1.31 patch.
Mad Poster
#63 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 5:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zokugai

The hell?

EDIT: Also, the concept of Lobster Thermidor made out of tofu has made me lose my appetite for the rest of the month. Thanks, EA. I'm gonna go swear off eating for a while...

Welcome to the wonderful world of EA. Like, honestly, who is checking the quality of these games?

I've only created, maybe, 2 vegetarian Sims (and I barely make them, btw and I remember that. EA is beyond stupid now.

And why do they keep taking things out of EPs and putting them in patches. We JUST went through with Generations a year ago. Some stuff just makes the EP look better...

Lab Assistant
#64 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 6:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simangelgoth
It would seem this patch does not like my Facial, or Sim Sliders?

Remember they worked on locking and unlocking make up; like the outfits; the EA developers team should have asked Twallan how he managed to do it for his MODS without messing the game up! When we'll we learn that they do not worry about quality, they are at the money making end; our moders bring quality to the game!
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 6:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LovApple
I'm having several bugs...

Anyone else?

Yep! Tha's what happens when you patch a craked game, been there, done that; that's the reason I went out and bought some CDS to help EA spread the love...
Test Subject
#66 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 7:50 AM
Honestly, I have enough of new EA patches...with every of them is something wrong and I have to reinstall game even if I am trying to disable mods/un-install hacks and so on. And they shouldreally expand their game, not break them for most users every time.
One Minute Ninja'd
#67 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 9:41 AM

The hell?

I know of a good vegetarian restaurant that does a turkey shaped out of tofu for Thanksgiving..........never seen a tofu lobster before, though.
Instructor
#68 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 10:06 AM

Sacrileg!!!!!!
Tofu lobster .... AAAHHH!!!

People on the german official forums are reporting the following bugs:
- some furnitures have the same issues that came with patch 1.26. Sims can't use the furnitures correctly
http://www.pictureupload.de/origina...eenshot-133.jpg
- Pets are deformed
- no CC is showing up
- routing problems
- pets and sims are disappearing
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 10:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rkalanu

What's wrong with the guitar? My Sim could play it (and other instruments) without any issue.
Scholar
#70 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 10:30 AM
About the patch, and SH(!)T :
I think we simmers should make a new facebook account for the social feature, and be friends with each other, and never open those accounts.

That way, or burns down EA. Which one do you prefer?

Oh,
Quote: Originally posted by shante090
Quote: Originally posted by rkalanu
What's wrong with the guitar? My Sim could play it (and other instruments) without any issue.

Me neither. No issues at all.

Hey there! :)
Mad Poster
#71 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 10:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kewpie
I can't get any LTWs to show up in CAS. I just have these little blue hearts and when you click on them an empty text box pops up.

Are you using a memory mod? That happened to me with patch 1.29 and it turned out that's what was causing the problem - I removed the memory mod and all was well. If you are using a memory mod, remove it and see if the modder has made an update.
Field Researcher
#72 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 11:42 AM
But my sim wasn't a veggie. So is tofu new?

My Simblr: Here
Field Researcher
#73 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 11:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
Are you using a memory mod? That happened to me with patch 1.29 and it turned out that's what was causing the problem - I removed the memory mod and all was well. If you are using a memory mod, remove it and see if the modder has made an update.

Yes me too the mod that cause this is the "no automatic memories" Removed it and now everything works fine.
Field Researcher
#74 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 12:35 PM
Is anyone having a glitch or bug after patching? I too scared to patch my game now...
Also, Is CAW already updated yet?

Me back after a long hiatus :)
Scholar
Original Poster
#75 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 1:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Black Zekrom
Is anyone having a glitch or bug after patching? I too scared to patch my game now...
Also, Is CAW already updated yet?

Several. Read the topic. And no CAW is not updated as of last nite.
Page 3 of 6