Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Bake Cupcake Machine Items in Oven

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,276 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 119,224 Views
Uploaded: 11th Sep 2017 at 7:31 PM
Updated: 14th Aug 2019 at 8:27 AM - Minor Update
Minor Update

Made a couple of small changes, no need to redownload if you have no interest in these recipes

Changes:
- Moved Coconut Cake, Spooky Cookies, and Zombie Cake from "cook" to "bake"
- Added Cheesecake back to "bake menu" (sorry I seem to have forgotten to add it after the last major update)

Let me know if I forgot anything else!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated for June 2019 Patch

Thank you all for the patience, I know it has been a long time since I've updated this mod. I appreciate the love and support as people continue to enjoy this mod! As always, let me know if there are any issues. I will try my best to fix whatever issues may arise.

I have made a couple of big changes so make sure to read the updates section. Any other questions about whether things are functioning as intended are likely answered in the long description below.

Updates:
- Updated for Island Living
- Works for both fridge and oven!
- Added a couple of new recipes: return of Voodoo Doughnuts (check list below)
- Added cupcake pans

Features To Be Added (Hopefully!):
- Custom pans that fit the recipes
- Custom recipes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now you can bake all cupcakes machine baked goods in the oven! I've really been wanting a mod that allows me to bake everything without needing a giant cupcake machine, so I decided to create this mod. I also changed around the menus for some recipes, I felt cakes would be more appropriate in "bake" versus "cook", and I moved a couple recipes from "bake" to "cook". I took animations from other recipes, so some of the pans won't really make sense, but it still works. If I ever learn how to mesh or decide to go in and make custom recipes, I'll update the mod.

I have created 2 flavors of this mod. One that requires ingredients to bake (only for the recipes that originally required ingredients), and one that removes all requirements for ingredients. I have removed the necessity for all ingredients, let me know if anyone is interested in a flavor that requires ingredients for the more unique goods (alien fruit tarts, voodoo doll doughnuts, etc.) Only download one flavor of this mod.

This mod will conflict with any other mod that changes the stove "start crafting" interactions for cooking, homestyle cooking, and baking, and any baking-type recipe files. Check spoilers for more information.

The recipes have been added to both the fridge and the stove. In addition, all the recipes should still remain available on the cupcake machine.

Each recipe should still be unlocked by its original skill, however it should skill your sim in the skill of the menu the recipe was moved to. For example, cakes will be unlocked by the cooking skill, however preparing a cake will increase your sim's baking skill.

This is my first mod, so I definitely appreciate any feedback! Let me know if anything doesn't work, if I missed any recipes, any recipes appear in 2 different menus, or if there are any recipes that you think should be moved elsewhere.

Additional Credits:
Created with S4Studio